Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coaching/GM seat getting hot? (MERGED)

JPFolks

I am just tired of Reich saying it was his fault again.  He isn’t preparing the team and his game planned sucked again after the first two drives.  Enough with the Eberflus excuses. I will give them a slight pass the first week because of no preseason and very little off season. But jags were in the same position and their coach has that young team ready to play. Tomorrow is going to tell a lot about this team and the season. Jags and titans play each other and Houston plays the ravens. So a win still puts us in a good spot. If they don’t rebound then something is wrong. Reich trusts his guys a little to much and maybe needs a bigger hammer.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I am just tired of Reich saying it was his fault again.  He isn’t preparing the team and his game planned sucked again after the first two drives.  Enough with the Eberflus excuses. I will give them a slight pass the first week because of no preseason and very little off season. But jags were in the same position and their coach has that young team ready to play. Tomorrow is going to tell a lot about this team and the season. Jags and titans play each other and Houston plays the ravens. So a win still puts us in a good spot. If they don’t rebound then something is wrong. Reich trusts his guys a little to much and maybe needs a bigger hammer.

He doesn't have one.  

55 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I would hope Ballard has coached Reich. I really like Reich as a person. Nice guy. Perhaps too nice. I've had employees like him that were team managers or directors. Always took the blame for the team failing. That's great when the team rarely fails, and the manager wants to throw himself under the bus, but when it becomes normalcy, it's a problem. But even if being too nice is part of the problem, it's not the whole problem. The game plan sucked which is a whole different issue.

3 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

hammering nail in the coffin GIF by FC Bayern Munich- Reich with a hammer

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Coaches did a great job this week minus the timeout before the field goal at the half.  Still that’s nit picking today.  

If we play like this most weeks, 10-6 is doable, that was my prediction from the start. There will still be games where we probably blunder and give a few games away too so I am not going to say we will go 12-4 now lol.

Archived