Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day, September 13, 2020

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts.com provides legal ways to watch and listen to the game. See Watch/listen Colts   Good luck! 

Never take #17 off the field again please...

Minshew won't be able to see DeForest through the trees

Posted Images

Just now, John Waylon said:

I thought I’d be sly and take our defense in fantasy this season. 

It ain’t real far away from being time to start browsing the market. :ninja:

I've done that in years past, always regretted it 

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

We are 10 yards away from all wrs

It's by design...... Lol

2 minutes ago, stitches said:

I am already ready to move on from that thing where you put your backup QB for important snap in the redzone. How about... you paid huge money to a new starter precisely because you didn't trust that backup. 

Was hoping rumors in play book for JB were false. Guess not.?

1 minute ago, w87r said:

Was hoping rumors in play book for JB were false. Guess not.?

If that's the type play that's in it, I don't think we have to worry about seeing too much more of it ...

Just now, John Waylon said:

Boy boy boy boy. The defense is sure underwhelming. 

Against the jags. Who regularly redefine underwhelming, and I’m guessing aren’t anything near a serious challenge. 

Yeah, I think Indy will win going away.... But not because of the D imposing it's will.......wth happened to them since last yr?

• Like 1
  • NFLfan unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• @NewColtsFan and @MikeCurtis    I say this because Ballard says this.     He says they set their board and draft from it.    Their BPA will most often differ from probably everyone else's BPA. He sets his board with his eye on Special Payers and also  BPA at core positions  And of course they also have a variable in the equation for need.  So if 2 player are rated very close they would take the need player.  But otherwise its BPA on the Colts board.   For instance.  Many people didn't think we should have drafted Q.   While Oline was a need there were a lot of people that thought it was a reach but he was the BPA    Braydon Smith?     Leonard?    Not many saw this one coming.  I didn't even know who he was.     Last yr.   How many saw the Colts using their two 2nd round picks on WR and RB?      My guess is that even if they have a Safety ranked a lot higher than a OT they will take the safety.     So when I say something about these Mock drafts.  I do appreciate that people do them.  I read them all when I can.    Without knowing who was taken with the 1st 20 picks its hard to say who the Colts would/should take without seeing who is available.    https://www.stampedeblue.com/2017/4/5/15192468/chris-ballard-discusses-his-approach-to-the-nfl-draft-colts   Ballard's quote:     Stampede Blue analysis    More analysis from Stampede Blue   I won't be surprised with any pick that Ballard takes.  Even QB, if a top rated one on Ballards board falls to 21    He's pretty transparent in what he does IMO.    
    • Watson is digging in pretty far, the team would be smart to trade him.    They could get a bunch of picks and rebuild in a year or two, or waste a year with no QB, money or picks to speak of.  They would still have a disgruntled QB who is supposed to be the leader, demanding a trade next year.   I don't see how this is repairable, Houston needs to make the right move for once and trade him.
    • I think they need to bring Houston back. He still has gas in the tank and plays a rock solid DE. But they also need another pass rusher. Either draft him or spend the $ on the right FA. They absolutely have to get better at getting to the QB if the D is to take the next step. 
    • I think you nailed it. Johnson just doesn't have it as a route runner. He was never open after his initial flurry of catches, and it became obvious that both Rivers and the team lost confidence in him, and moved on. He'd be a camp body, a best, next season.
  • Members

• twfish

twfish 1,089

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 2,030

• Fisticuffs111

Fisticuffs111 1,988

• Mackrel829

Mackrel829 69

• Caleb3502

Caleb3502 297

• ColtV