Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day, September 13, 2020


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts.com provides legal ways to watch and listen to the game. See Watch/listen Colts   Good luck! 

Never take #17 off the field again please...

Minshew won't be able to see DeForest through the trees

Posted Images

Just now, Aces101 said:

Not taking points on that second drive is looking bad right now. Aggression is good but Reich sometimes tries too much.

 

I don't mind going for it but running up the gut with your 3rd down back is a head scratcher.

 

Instead of trying to surprise them, just do what we are good at.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aces101 said:

Not taking points on that second drive is looking bad right now. Aggression is good but Reich sometimes tries too much.

Not too bothered by that. Good teams should be able to pick that up. And if you can’t it at least sets the tone for the team.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Valpo2004 said:

 

I don't mind going for it but running up the gut with your 3rd down back is a head scratcher.

 

Instead of trying to surprise them, just do what we are good at.

It's the opposite of all those years of Chuck and his "we just need to execute better and keep chopping wood"

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Happy2BeHere said:

Our defense has been pretty bad thus far. Disappointing to say the least. Hopefully they get it together soon.

 

Yeah the D has looked really bad.  Coaching decision to leave Hines in on a 4th and 1 at the goaline still boggles me.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

 

Yeah the D has looked really bad.  Coaching decision to leave Hines in on a 4th and 1 at the goaline still boggles me.  

Use your shifty back to follow your top OL. Worked plenty of times before for the yards. D made a play. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, luv_pony_express said:


I wasn’t bothered by the decision to go for it.  I was bothered by the play call on 4th down tho.

 

If Nelson beats his man, NH gets the first. He didn't.  it happens, even to your best guy. The opponent gets paid too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NFLfan unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...