Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day, September 13, 2020

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts.com provides legal ways to watch and listen to the game. See Watch/listen Colts   Good luck! 

Never take #17 off the field again please...

Minshew won't be able to see DeForest through the trees

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Dang we didn't run the ball once

Yeah that what I was thinking...

Trying to outsmart them to much.

Hines in, expecting the pass, we run

Taylor in expecting the run, we pass

• Thanks 1
  • NFLfan unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• ESPN has been trying to get Peyton Manning as an analyst-no luck. They won't have any more success with Rivers, as he already has plans to coach HS football.  Maybe people just don't like the way ESPN runs things.    I saw that Greg Olsen is signing with FOX as an analyst. I liked him as guest commentator, so he will do a good job. Maybe he could replace Troy Aikman, who is dry and boring IMO. 
    • I haven’t read what has been said so far in this thread at all.  But I said it before forgot which thread.  I said we go yard after Jordan Love if the Packers decide to stick with Rodgers for a lot longer then anticipated depending on how he performed this season etc..  Then I suggested if Packers front office and coaches don’t like what they’ve seen or if Rodgers doesn’t like what’s going on in Greenbay and wants to get out.  I didn’t exactly say it that way but that’s what I meant lol.  I’ve even said I know this is a pipe dream and other users have replied to me saying I play too much Madden video game.  Well it seems like Rodgers want out after what happened in that NFC title game.  I know again it’s a pipe dream and maybe Rodgers is just mad and like any normal human being is just venting out.  After all is said and done Rodgers and the Packers may just work it out and move on.  But I’m praying I’m wishing if I had the extra cash I would probably even go buy a lamp just to run on it and make  wish to my genie that really doesn’t exist.  But please please somehow Ballard please get us AARON RODGERS please Ballard PLEASE!!!!    I know he is 38 years old but by the way I see him playing I can see him easily giving us the Colts a great prime peak performance for 5 years.  Within that 5 years it’ll cost us a lot of capital like draft picks and salary cap etc..  But I think we will still be able to say after 2 to 3 years we can then draft a QB to learn from Rodgers.  By then I don’t think Rodgers would be mad if we drafted a replacement.  We would instantly become a SB contender for the next 5 years!  I just think this trade/move would be great for the Colts I don’t think we would be in salary cap hell or draft picks wise we would also be okay.  We wouldn’t have to go full rebuild mode after Rodgers is retired or too old to play etc...  The Colts would be in a great transition to a new QB/era after Aaron Rodgers.  I just think it makes sense and but also not salary cap but the main issue is what would it cost the Colts to get Aaron here is what it boils down too.  Let me take that back it can destroy the Colts for years and years if we given up way way too much draft pick wise.  So yeah let me calm down and relax and think bigger picture before the pipe dream!!
    • What makes you say this? He is viewed as a top 10 DE and a 2nd round prospect from what I have seen. What are you claiming?
  • Members

• Robin

Robin 98

• ColtsGermany

ColtsGermany 279

• HOZER

HOZER 3,698

• DoubleE Colt

DoubleE Colt 36

• teganslaw

teganslaw 404

• PeterBowman