Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day, September 13, 2020

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts.com provides legal ways to watch and listen to the game. See Watch/listen Colts   Good luck! 

Never take #17 off the field again please...

Minshew won't be able to see DeForest through the trees

Posted Images

Would've been a good time to try Taylor and ram it down their throats.  Not sure if we need to really use Hines for 4th and short, he's not going to really bulldoze his way in there, lol.  Not really sure where they were going with that. 

• Like 2

Not a good call - unfortunate after dominating the whole drive. Looks like a play fake to Hines and a swing pass could have led to a TD.

Oh well, come on defense hold them deep in their end of the field!!

Just now, DontEverGiveUp said:

Not sure I agree with Hines up the gut on 4th and 1, but I'm new here.

I'm not either. I'd much rather have Taylor or Wilkins there, but I'm assuming they were going with the hot hand with Hines.

Just now, Scott Pennock said:

ALWAYS TAKE THE POINTS! That is a chip shot for 3 more points......

I thought it was a good chance to start Blanks career off on right foot also.

• Thanks 1
  • NFLfan unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I hear you, but my gut says if you don’t see a guy that instantly shows you he can be great, you probably don’t take him in the 1st (at least as it pertains to QB’s).    Plus I feel like a lot of what he has we’ve seen before. The guy who isn’t special but is efficient. That screams Mitchell Trubisky, Blake Bortles, Brandon Weeden, Jake Fromm, etc...   Now he’s playing at a higher level than those guys did in college, but he also has a ton of talent around him. Also let’s not forget about the season Dwayne Haskins had his final year. And Haskins also lacked a stand out trait. Elite college production isn’t a trait.
    • It would say not injury related like it says with Houston if it was exposure. This is exactly what happened with Autry before he got put on the list. They most likely have symptoms and are just waiting for it to show up on a test like Autry. I hope though it’s not covid related but it seems it is.
    • For what it’s worth...    Regarding Rivers’ injury, if it’s indeed “turf toe” — and it’s not clear that’s what it is — but if it is, that’s one of the worst injuries a player can get.   Players say it’s among the most painful injuries you can get.   They often describe it as like “walking on broken glass” with sharp, shooting pain.   “Turf toe” doesn’t sound bad, but it is.     So let’s hope PR’s injury is some other type of toe injury and not turf toe. 
    • We don’t  know if Blackmon and Rock have or were exposed to COVID. Until the Colts put them on the COVID/reserve list like Buckner its just speculation.  Definitely a compliment. Lol
    • These statements are essentially the exact same things word for word that were said about Quincy Wilson.    Intercepted Rodgers and then what happened on the very next defensive drive? He had a 51 yard DPI that resulted in points for the Packers. Back to back weeks with a PI call. There’s still 6 games to play too. He had 8 penalties last year, and right now he’s at 4.    Being a 2nd round pick comes with certain expectations regardless of the position. Especially considering he was awarded a starter spot. That also comes with expectations.
  • Members