Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day, September 13, 2020

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts.com provides legal ways to watch and listen to the game. See Watch/listen Colts   Good luck! 

Never take #17 off the field again please...

Minshew won't be able to see DeForest through the trees

Posted Images

• NFLfan unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• People said the same thing when we drafted Leonard. You won't hear them bragging to their buddies about how right they got that evaluation any time soon! Echoing what a few above have already said... Malik who?
    • All but done for the division on.. and a loss to KC will have them fighting hard for that 5th spot (playing the NFC winner) which is what everyone wants outside of the 1 seed I'm guessing. 
    • I thought this was a John Lennon post for some reason.
    • I'm not ready to write off Hooker. His PPF grades if I recall were not terrible. He played last year surrounded by a rookie corner and a corner that was shipped to the Jets and I believe mostly a rookie SS and a DL that was not near as good as last year. Buckner has been a huge improvement and has made everyone around him better especially Stewart. Rhodes has been terrific and Ya Sin is greatly improved as is our 2nd year SS. If I recall Blackmon was drafted as a SS which he played in college which if Hooker is resigned could put then both on the field at the same time. Hooker got some bad raps last year on a few long bombs that turned out to be blown coverages by the DBs. Not saying Hooker will be an all pro for us or that we will even resign him but I do think he can be a good FS in the league. I have been defending him quite often but no, I am not related to him,
    • I think the Rams take the NFC West, they are a very balanced team. Cardinals will fade when the going gets tough, IMO.   If Brees comes back, Saints or Rams take on the Chiefs or Steelers in the SB. 
  • Members

• SpanosSucks

SpanosSucks 63

• newb767

newb767 27

• Chucklez

Chucklez 999

• jaybeezy

jaybeezy 1

Rookie
    • Behle

Behle 47