Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day, September 13, 2020

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts.com provides legal ways to watch and listen to the game. See Watch/listen Colts   Good luck! 

Never take #17 off the field again please...

Minshew won't be able to see DeForest through the trees

Posted Images

RIvers looked washed up. We still can’t stretch the field. This was truly a epic failure. Defense just looked horrible. If this continues next game at what point do we just say let Eason play and get him reps. I expected defense to be a little off but that was didsgerous. Also where was Hines the second half. Once again Reichs play calling goes down in flames the second hAlf.

• Like 2

Well Rivers deserves "most" of the blame for this loss. Those INT's were UGLY but at one point the brother was 20/24 with only 1 INT. The D gave up 1 wide open TD. That was the difference in this game. Hopefully Mack is not hurt as bad as reported.

Keep the faith Colts fans.

From an Old San Diego Chargers fan

• Like 1

Ballard gets a lot of praise from around the league and Colts fans but his actual on field results are not that impressive.  I believe the Colts have an overall losing record under his regime.   He has had what 3 or 4 years now?  Our defense is still suspect.  Our defensive scheme is terrible.  Minchew was unmolested for most of the afternoon and had a ridiculously high completion percentage against us. 

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Ballard gets a lot of praise from around the league and Colts fans but his actual on field results are not that impressive.  I believe the Colts have an overall losing record under his regime.   He has had what 3 or 4 years now?  Our defense is still suspect.  Our defensive scheme is terrible.  Mischief was unmolested for most of the afternoon and had a ridiculous completion percentage against us. 

How dare you talk about the great Chris ballard lol. The man has had enough years to produce, I like Ballard. Think it’s more of a coaching issue. Although the Buckner trade is not off to a good start

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Reich giving up on the run like he did was horrible. He is still making the same coaching mistakes.

Should have just kicked that field goal in the 1st quarter to go up 10-0. No reason to gamble on 4th down there. That bad decision shifted the momentum and changed the complexion of the entire game.  Went from the verge of a possible blowout win to another dogfight in Jax. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, boo2202 said:

How dare you talk about the great Chris ballard lol. The man has had enough years to produce, I like Ballard. Think it’s more of a coaching issue. Although the Buckner trade is not off to a good start

I know it’s akin to blasphemy around here.  Lol.  I like Ballard too but he isn’t above criticism.  Colts have been mediocre on the field under his watch.  That’s fact. Roster building is about more than looking good on paper.  What the team does between the lines is how he should be evaluated.  

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Kangaroo said:

I just wonder how long before Brissett is back starting. I have said before that Rivers isn't the answer, and today does nothing to change my mind.

Brissett is not the answer either... he is a .500 QB or less.

Our best QB is on the PS.

Once Mack went down the run game stalled. Hines is awesome and had a great game but he wasnt a threat to run in between the tackles. Not sure why Taylor wasnt used more often. I mean that's why you drafted him right?

What was with the oline? I wasnt watching them closely but Rivers was hit or under pressure a lot. 

The defense was disappointing. I didnt see much of an impact from Buckner. Failed to get consistent pressure and our secondary was abused. 

Just a bad performance from all phases of the team. Let's hope it's just rust. 

1 hour ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Never was a fan of signing Rivers.  This is exactly what I was afraid of.  

You thought that with Rivers the defense would look like carp (Minshew was 19/20 for 3 TDs) and Hilton would drop easy passes?  Rivers would make Reich call a poor game.

• NFLfan unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic