Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day, September 13, 2020

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts.com provides legal ways to watch and listen to the game. See Watch/listen Colts   Good luck! 

Never take #17 off the field again please...

Minshew won't be able to see DeForest through the trees

Posted Images

Just now, Wes Heilman said:

So did Jacksonville have a pre-season? If they are better prepared with the same time and conditions, that says our coaching staff failed.

This colts org. Has had weird games when Injuries force In game changes from key players, ours or the opponents.... We've made backups look like hofers for years....except for our own

2 minutes ago, Wes Heilman said:

So did Jacksonville have a pre-season? If they are better prepared with the same time and conditions, that says our coaching staff failed.

This colts org. Has had weird games when Injuries force In game changes from key players, ours or the opponents.... We've made backups look like hofers for years....except for our own

Just now, BProland85 said:

If today is any indication on the season, this team is going 6-10. Get the defense fixed NOW and establish the run, so that Rivers doesn't have to carry us. 

Fixed?  The players are mostly there, the coaching seems lax....

2 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Play Eason. Seen enough of the other two

He's inactive lmao

Gotta get a TD and point after if we want a chance to just make OT now. Shouldn’t have been in this position. I still put 80% of this on our amazingly lackluster defense. Where is Leonard ? I mean we just haven’t had any player on D getting it done. Well Houston has helped he’s probably the best player on the D for today.

• Like 1

Hmmmmmm. Werent numerous polsters calling me Negative before the season?  I didnt jump on the Rivers bandwagon.  I have zero confidence in this defensive scheme. And remeber,this is Ballards choice of D system and D coach. Minshew has missed 1 pass and has 3 tds. Let that sink in. I said in numerous times this team will no go far with this defensive system. Everyone thought Buckner would complete this D. It is early and win or lose. This is not a good showing

1 minute ago, Valpo2004 said:

Rivers threw bone headed pick.  Jacksonville converts it to a FG.  27 to 20 Jacksonville.

Ok. Thank you. Colts play the Vikings next week. We are playing worse. And we are at home. :(

• NFLfan unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic