Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day, September 13, 2020

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts.com provides legal ways to watch and listen to the game. See Watch/listen Colts   Good luck! 

Never take #17 off the field again please...

Minshew won't be able to see DeForest through the trees

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Please fire Eberflus.  Today.

I wouldn't say fire him but this is pathetic to be allowing an undermanned Jags offense to be marching down the field on them. 

Were coaches not prepared enough? Indy has WAY too much talent on defense to be letting the Jags do this to them. 

Just now, coming on strong said:

defense got worse; paying 22 million a year to buckner to have him be a non factor is troubling .  i think the defense got worse ,a horrible QB and a no name running back cannot be stopped . If we were playing Kc it could be 64 - 20 right now.

We said that last year.....right before beating KC

• NFLfan unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Agree entirely.  Too many unknowns.  This would be the year to take one with such a strong class.  TY was a third and we know how that turned out.  Pretty great.  I think we should definitely draft a WR this year.
    • You are correct    
    • I'm guessing 7pm tonight.
    • I think society has proven the science behind this saying is completely ancient and incorrect, albeit in some situations it might work. Being there are way more words that actually go against that rule than ones that do, you would of probably just been better off to say receiver was misspelled. The deficiency is this statement makes it almost seem counterfeit, to the point even mentioning it doesn't seem to be an efficient way to get your point across. At this point I would probably forfeit your argument, as by the time I am finished here will be at least eight times the words I list that don't follow this rule as well. At some point it will all seem foreign to those that are reading but it will feel like a weight that's as heavy as a glacier will of been lifted of their shoulders.   It's weird that I am continuing this for so long. I will wrap it up soon, as my neighbor needs my help doing something. The importance of that outweighs this as his wife has had multiple pregnancies to the point she is very proficient in these regards. I am going to stop and get a protein drink before heading over as I could use a boost of energy, just wanted to reiterate that your rule of thumb here, has been proven very insufficient when put to the test. Maybe you could pass this knowledge down through future generations, it could become an heirloom of sorts. The power of knowledge has reigned down on you today, hope you secure it in your beige luggage and let the concierge service keep it safe.    Think I am going to seize the moment tonight and have a rare steak as it is much juicier than a well done streak and taste so much better.   I won't unveil anymore words here, just know the list is much larger than I have mentioned.
    • I love the Terry and Forrest picks   But I wouldn't draft Turner at 75 let alone 35..
  • Members

• w87r

w87r 5,351

Moderators
    • Dogg63

Dogg63 2,136

• Superman

Superman 9,397

Moderators
    • MPStack

MPStack 3,448

• Clem-Dog