Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day, September 13, 2020

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts.com provides legal ways to watch and listen to the game. See Watch/listen Colts   Good luck! 

Never take #17 off the field again please...

Minshew won't be able to see DeForest through the trees

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Please fire Eberflus.  Today.

I wouldn't say fire him but this is pathetic to be allowing an undermanned Jags offense to be marching down the field on them. 

Were coaches not prepared enough? Indy has WAY too much talent on defense to be letting the Jags do this to them. 

Just now, coming on strong said:

defense got worse; paying 22 million a year to buckner to have him be a non factor is troubling .  i think the defense got worse ,a horrible QB and a no name running back cannot be stopped . If we were playing Kc it could be 64 - 20 right now.

We said that last year.....right before beating KC

• NFLfan unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think to some "favorite " meant prospects that may be there at 21 or in later rounds for the colts to pick. They know Lawrence, Pitts, Chase etc... won't be in play for us.    Besides, most probably only focused on Edge & LT.    Fields & Pitts are my favorites. 
    • @stitches @Defjamz26   I don't really disagree with anything you guys are saying. But too many reputable and credible people are saying it's Jones. And this isn't early January, with people prognosticating because the Niners sent someone to Bama's bowl game, and someone on the Niners staff recruited Jones four years ago. This is late in draft season, with pro days and visits basically done.    Everyone could be wrong on this, but it would be one of the biggest smoke screens of all time.   But I'd like to point out that, while I think it should be Fields or Lance, neither of them are without their own question marks. They aren't Andrew Luck. They aren't Trevor Lawrence (and I don't think Lawrence is the prospect Luck was). They probably aren't even Deshaun Watson. And Mac Jones isn't Tim Tebow.    I guess we'll see what happens. But right now, all the "reporting" is saying it's Jones.
    • How are these all so bad?  I don't really like any of them.   I like that some are a nod to history like the Redtails, but none of these feel like very good names for a football team.  Except maybe Wild Hogs, but if that's the best option? ...   Ambassadors?  Demon Cats?  Icons?  Rising?  or just a bunch of letters that end in FC...  
    • Good signing. He played well for what we invested in him. The CB depth is getting better and better. Wonder if we go for CB in the draft now. Maybe someone like St. Juste early day 3?
    • They got Teddy Bridgewater from the Panthers in a (mock) trade, for their pick at #40.  No need to draft QB with T. Bridge and D. Lock on the roster then.   He also has 49'ers sending J. Garoppolo to Pats for a round 2 pick in 2022.    
  • Members