Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day, September 13, 2020

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts.com provides legal ways to watch and listen to the game. See Watch/listen Colts   Good luck! 

Never take #17 off the field again please...

Minshew won't be able to see DeForest through the trees

Posted Images

Just now, BProland85 said:

I'm not able to watch this game live unfortunately living in Nashville, TN. But from what it appears our running game is struggling bad this game for whatever reason. That is one area I always felt confident in but not today I guess. 

the run game is just fine

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • NFLfan unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• When ESPN 1st came out on cable back in 1980 I believe, I thought it was the greatest thing ever, that and MTV  . ESPN was great up until around 10 years ago, roughly since around 2010 it has went 
    • so let me get this right...   you are laughing at ESPN for wanting to add a voice that you admit you would listen to.    Every single one of your posts are Dear God worthy. 
    • Hearing it went well, he is the front runner. May know as soon as tomorrow.....wow. First time in 60 years in NFL straight from player to head coach.
    • Lance being there just really isn't that odd to me. In any given year 2-5 QBs tend to go in the 1st. rarely are 4 taken before 21. It's only happened like twice since 2000 and some of the guys those years don't exactly excite you with the power of hindsight. Teams love QBs, but at the same time the evidence doesn't suggest there is really that big of a frenzy for QBs in the first 20 picks as many people seem to think. Just look at the media last year initially. Many people were saying Love would go in the top 20, along with Tua, Herbert and Burrow. He went like 26th and was considered a surprise selection by GB.   So if I were a betting man, I'd say one of either Lance or Wilson falls, with of course it be worth noting the Colts could even end up liking Jones better than both. I have no doubt we will be taking a very hard look at everyone. But for now my prediction is that we pass even if they are available. I haven't studied them, but they don't seem all that more exciting than Eason whom we got in round 4. I think it makes more sense we are signing or trading for a vet at some point this offseason and giving Eason a shot to prove he is the guy we want to begin grooming for the future. 
    • Chipotle bad...Cracker Barrel good.
  • Members