Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day, September 13, 2020

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts.com provides legal ways to watch and listen to the game. See Watch/listen Colts   Good luck! 

Never take #17 off the field again please...

Minshew won't be able to see DeForest through the trees

Posted Images

• NFLfan changed the title to Colts @ Jaguars Game Day, September 13, 2020
21 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

Should be in the mid eighties at kickoff. Chance of thunderstorms increases as the game goes on

A Vikings fan living in Jacksonville wrote that it is raining a lot there.

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

A Vikings fan living in Jacksonville wrote that it is raining a lot there.

Hurricane approaching. Hoopefully get the game in and get out of there.

10 minutes ago, w87r said:

Hurricane approaching. Hoopefully get the game in and get out of there.

Luckily the hurricane is already SW of Jacksonville, so it's just some of the very far out bands that they'll be dealing with today. Should just be some intermittent rain throughout the day, but nothing too serious. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully the Colts can establish the running game early and often with Mack and Taylor!! Let’s play some smash mouth football behind our great offensive line and make the weather conditions irrelevant.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Thanks for the thread. Hard to believe we have not won on opening day since the 2013 season. Today that streak will end folks. Colts take down the Jags 27-17.

Rivers has had some good games against the Jaguars. I read that he holds a 7-2 record against the Jags, including a win last year. This should be a good game. 

• Like 1

A game day thread! Ugh. I wasn’t sure if this day was going to come in 2020. But I am so thankful :cheer2:

Now the only question... a Leonard jersey or Big Q jersey for today?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Aces101 said:

Hopefully the Colts can establish the running game early and often with Mack and Taylor!! Let’s play some smash mouth football behind our great offensive line and make the weather conditions irrelevant.

Yep.  Agree.  Just jam it down their throats early and often with the run game to get the early lead.

Then unleash the D-Line and send The Maniac a couple of times.

I'm thinking along the lines of of a 27-10 game today.

• NFLfan unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• And you got beat by Florida International and Louisiana Tech last year......    But, I mean, The U does have the highest paid players. From the Pell Grant fraud, to Shapiro handing out cash and cars, I would hope they put more in the NFL than most teams. Add on the hidden drug test to keep players eligible...    Not sure why Miami's history of NFL draft picks is relevant in general, or has any bearing on why you're football takes are any better than anyone else?
    • Another reason it doesn’t bother me if the Colts don’t make the playoffs is they’ll get shredded by the Chiefs. That goes for the rest of the AFC.
    • I get they're from one of the biggest TV markets in the country, but you knew that game was going to be a non-competitive snoozefest before it even started. I generally watch every Sunday Night game available, but I can tell you that both Sunday Night games that I largely tuned out of involved Packers-Bears contests (I wanna say there was a game in 2013 or 2014 where the Packers dropped 50+ on the Bears on Sunday Night and you could feel it was going to happen before the game even started).
    • I apologize for today guys. At least you whipped them the first time you played them in Tennessee but lost at home. I have a feeling the Titans are going to whip us when we see them just after Christmas.
    • Question for you and those who LOL with your post. How long have you been following football to ask a juvenile question? Is that even a question to ponder?   I'f I go through the list of South Florida talent, we would need to start a separate website, yes website never mind thread.   Coaches along: Jimmy Johnson, Dave Wanstedt, Pagano, just to name a few. Lets not start with players. On this current team, players not named Marlon Mack or TY Hilton, Anthony Walker, Jacoby Brissett, Al Qudin Muhammad, Xavier Rhodes (Norland High School is less than 20 mins away).   Ever heard of a guy named Edgerrin James? Ask Peyton Manning and Jim Irsey who is Edgerrin James? LOL (as the legend has it, Edgerrin was bigger, and faster than Sequon Barkley. Just to make a long story short)   I actually take offense to your question. But to no avail, here is your answer: The Hurricanes hold the record for most players selected in the first round in a single draft (6, in 2004), most first-round draft picks in a two-year period (10, from 2003 to 2004), most first-round draft picks in a three-year period (15, from 2002 through 2004), and most first-round picks in a four-year period (19, from 2001 through 2004). As of the 2015 NFL season, UM has 45 players on NFL rosters, including players on NFL Practice Squads and Injured Reserves and not including current Free Agents, which is the most out of any NCAA program in the nation. As of the 2016 NFL Draft, Miami now has had at least one NFL draft pick in every draft since 1975, each of the last 42 NFL drafts, one of the longest streaks among FBS programs. The Hurricanes once had a streak of 149 consecutive regular season weeks where a former Hurricane scored a touchdown in an NFL game; the streak started in Week 15 of the 2002 NFL regular season and ended in Week 11 of the 2011 season.During the streak, 33 different former Hurricanes scored touchdowns and a total of 661 touchdowns were scored. From the 2001 Miami Hurricanes football team alone, 42 players went on to be drafted into the NFL from (2002-2006), including 17 1st round picks. The Hurricanes have had at least one former player make the Pro Bowl every season since 1985, 31 years in a row.
  • Members

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,822

• IinD

IinD 3,207

• JediXMan

JediXMan 173

• SpanosSucks

SpanosSucks 71

• DrWhom

DrWhom 35

• wingoal