Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Streaming Colts radio pre-game


Message added by Nadine,

No discussion of non NFL authorized game broadcast/streaming services allowed

Recommended Posts

Happy Football day all!

I’m in Pennsylvania, and i am able to watch actual Colts games (Sunday ticket and Game Pass), but i can never seem to find the Colts pre-games via the internet.  Whenever i go to 1070 the fan, i get other broadcasts.

  Is it just not available via the internet or am i just showing my age?  Haha.

  I LIVE for my “Sunday Colts Day” and would REALLY enjoy some pre-game.

  Can anyone help me PLEASE?

 

PS to mods:  i dont believe this is “illegal”, but if so, sorry, just delete this thread.

 

Thanks in advance.

GO COLTS!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please no suggestions of googling for streaming services, posting actual links to 'unofficial streaming services' or asking people to pm you for details on streaming services

 

This is an NFL website and we allow only NFL authorized broadcasts of the game.

 

Anything else that is posted is a warnable/bannable violation of our site rules

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Happy Football day all!

I’m in Pennsylvania, and i am able to watch actual Colts games (Sunday ticket and Game Pass), but i can never seem to find the Colts pre-games via the internet.  Whenever i go to 1070 the fan, i get other broadcasts.

  Is it just not available via the internet or am i just showing my age?  Haha.

  I LIVE for my “Sunday Colts Day” and would REALLY enjoy some pre-game.

  Can anyone help me PLEASE?

 

PS to mods:  i dont believe this is “illegal”, but if so, sorry, just delete this thread.

 

Thanks in advance.

GO COLTS!

 

 

Youre not the only one. I'd love to listen to the game itself on the radio especially considering everything with covid. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

 

Youre not the only one. I'd love to listen to the game itself on the radio especially considering everything with covid. 

I’m covered for the actual game.

i saw something where 1070 stream is only available within 100 miles of Indy.

Any idea if this is true?

i’m mainly interested in pre-game stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

 

Youre not the only one. I'd love to listen to the game itself on the radio especially considering everything with covid. 

 

6 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

I’m covered for the actual game.

i saw something where 1070 stream is only available within 100 miles of Indy.

Any idea if this is true?

i’m mainly interested in pre-game stuff.


you can listen through an app called tunein.  It’s free   The station that plays it is not in Indy but some other town I forget but it is 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.4e4db762813e0870d30be60cbf4d0e15.jpeg

 

The pregame is live

image.png

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Please no suggestions of googling for streaming services, posting actual links to 'unofficial streaming services' or asking people to pm you for details on streaming services

 

This is an NFL website and we allow only NFL authorized broadcasts of the game.

 

Anything else that is posted is a warnable/bannable violation of our site rules

 

 

Uh, Nadine, i did ask for legal radio station streaming, like 1070 the fan.

i thought i was clear, but sorry if i wasn't clear enough.

the 1070 fan site does say there is streaming, but i always see to have problems with it.  I assumed i was doing something wrong.  I’ really not trying to skirt  The rules.  As i stated, i do pay for nfl ticket and game pass.  I could understand that, but i didnt see a problem with pre-game stuff.  Live and learn i guess.  Ha.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

 


you can listen through an app called tunein.  It’s free   The station that plays it is not in Indy but some other town I forget but it is 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.4e4db762813e0870d30be60cbf4d0e15.jpeg

 

The pregame is live

image.png

Thanks.  I have that ready togo , but thought i tried thatb4 and had issues.  Crossing my fingers.

I’ so darn excited to see the team.......FINALLY!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WoolMagnet said:

Thanks.  I have that ready togo , but thought i tried thatb4 and had issues.  Crossing my fingers.

You have to find the right station.  For some reason the Indy station plays soccer.  It’s worx.  They are a music station but play the pregame at 11.  I think they are out of Muncie or some m town.   It took me. A while to find it last year but once I did it was good every week. 
I have them saved as a favorite station now 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Uh, Nadine, i did ask for legal radio station streaming, like 1070 the fan.

i thought i was clear, but sorry if i wasn't clear enough.

the 1070 fan site does say there is streaming, but i always see to have problems with it.  I assumed i was doing something wrong.  I’ really not trying to skirt  The rules.  As i stated, i do pay for nfl ticket and game pass.  I could understand that, but i didnt see a problem with pre-game stuff.  Live and learn i guess.  Ha.

 

You are very lucky not to get a 24 hour ban . I had similar confusion and did not fare as well as you. LOL 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WoolMagnet said:

Uh, Nadine, i did ask for legal radio station streaming, like 1070 the fan.

i thought i was clear, but sorry if i wasn't clear enough.

the 1070 fan site does say there is streaming, but i always see to have problems with it.  I assumed i was doing something wrong.  I’ really not trying to skirt  The rules.  As i stated, i do pay for nfl ticket and game pass.  I could understand that, but i didnt see a problem with pre-game stuff.  Live and learn i guess.  Ha.

I think that was more of a general statement to anyone responding to you.

 

I've had the same issues with finding the pregame via radio. Everything I could find said it was on 1070, tune into that and its definitely not Colts pregame.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dw49 said:

 

You are very lucky not to get a 24 hour ban . I had similar confusion and did not fare as well as you. LOL 

Oh crap.  I hope not.

i thought there are “legal” ways to listen to the radio.  Its radio for heavens sake.  You can find literally ANYTHING else on the interweb.  Haha

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

 


you can listen through an app called tunein.  It’s free   The station that plays it is not in Indy but some other town I forget but it is 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.4e4db762813e0870d30be60cbf4d0e15.jpeg

 

The pregame is live

image.png

If this works I really owe it to you! I thought I'd have to lose out of partaking in my first colts game since 2002!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

If this works I really owe it to you! I thought I'd have to lose out of partaking in my first colts game since 2002!

It worked last year but now its on 1070 using the same app.  Good Luck!

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Oh crap.  I hope not.

i thought there are “legal” ways to listen to the radio.  Its radio for heavens sake.  You can find literally ANYTHING else on the interweb.  Haha

 

 

Not for nothing but entities like DirecTV and others will be a thing of the past from what I'm reading. I pay around $260 per month for the channels we like plus HBO and Showtime. I also get the NFL package and the MLB package. I did get it down to like $220 after talking to a supervisor but that discount was only for about 12 months. Bottom line is that all smart TV's and new technology will soon make streaming a couple clicks on a remote. The NFL has already started to "bend " a little bit on the issue as they are losing fan base. People can't afford to keep being "gutted" to watch their favorite team. It's not just the $350 or $450 per year DTV charges , it's alll the other charges they put on for equipment and the high cost of their packages. There's a lot of literature on this and it sounds like a "given." I would never advocate streaming as it's stealing but soon it will not be.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to be local in order to get the radio stations or television.  

 

The NFL is really behind things when it comes to helping fans from everywhere. I live in TN, and can't get the access using an app, or link. Super frustrating. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2020 at 11:28 AM, Fluke_33 said:

 

@WoolMagnet @Shive
Worx on tunein doesn’t have it but it is on 1070 through tunein and probably every other way!

@NannyMcafee @WoolMagnet

 

i don’t know what you tried this week but iHeartRadio and 1070 didn’t work for me but worx and tunein did.   Worx is through Madison Indiana if you have trouble finding it.  
 

I hope this isn’t a week to week issue. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

@NannyMcafee @WoolMagnet

 

i don’t know what you tried this week but iHeartRadio and 1070 didn’t work for me but worx and tunein did.   Worx is through Madison Indiana if you have trouble finding it.  
 

I hope this isn’t a week to week issue. 

 

I couldn't get them to work because I'm out of market here In TN.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2020 at 6:08 AM, Fluke_33 said:

 


you can listen through an app called tunein.  It’s free   The station that plays it is not in Indy but some other town I forget but it is 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.4e4db762813e0870d30be60cbf4d0e15.jpeg

 

The pregame is live

image.png

Thank you for this! I bought tunein last week and could not find any colts games!

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

@NannyMcafee @WoolMagnet

 

i don’t know what you tried this week but iHeartRadio and 1070 didn’t work for me but worx and tunein did.   Worx is through Madison Indiana if you have trouble finding it.  
 

I hope this isn’t a week to week issue. 

Tunein works for me.

i check thruout the day to try to catch some news.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost, but not entirely unrelated:

 

Did we get rid of Jim Sorgi for the radio broadcasts? I turned the game off near halftime yesterday. That fox broadcast was the worst professional football broadcast I have ever seen and it really wasn’t even close. 
 

Sorgi has been great in these recent years. His analysis has been the best part of the radio broadcasts. Venturi.... well, it’s just a miss for me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 1:26 PM, csmopar said:

97.1 hank fm carries the game, they're an official radio carrier for the colts and fully legal stream. and Free.

 

I tried this last week and only got country music. Is the pre game show on there? Or does it go straight to the game?

 

I now work Sundays so am looking for a radio station for game time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NannyMcafee said:

 

I tried this last week and only got country music. Is the pre game show on there? Or does it go straight to the game?

 

I now work Sundays so am looking for a radio station for game time. 

Pre game, game and 30 minutes of post game

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I get that, and the short yardage “Jacoby” package has been pretty effective, save for Week 1 in which nothing seemed to work. I thought he would be a great fit in Dallas after Dak went down, but I credit Ballard for not just giving him away, perhaps Jerry Jones wasn’t willing to panic & overpay, especially with Andy Dalton on the roster but when he got hurt as well, I’ll bet Jones would’ve preferred another option at quarterback to rookie Ben DiNucci. All that occurred before the NFL trading deadline, and I think the Cowboys could be running away with their sorry Division had they acquired Brissett.   With that said, he is terrific insurance here in the event that Philip couldn’t go, and his presence saves the Colts from having to rely on a rookie QB in the event of that disastrous circumstance.
    • Don’t really know where to put this, so administrators feel free to move. I have officially started my podcast... Forged In Blue Podcast. It is live on Spotify and is pending apple podcasts, as well as others. I have been active on here and would to have you goes go over and check it out.    https://anchor.fm/forged-in-blue   Give me a listen, like, share or whatever. If you got questions please @me on Twitter at @ForgedinBlue. Look forward to hearing from y’all. 
    • There's no way I'd start Pinter at LT over Clark. Having Pinter try to go 1-on-1 with JJ Watt all game at a position he hasn't played in the pro's yet is asking to absolutely kill any confidence he has. I don't think he has the length to play LT in the NFL anyhow. We're way better off with Clark having a week of starting reps.
    • Houston and Autry both came by the FA route.  Ballard could do it again.  
  • Members

    • jmac_48

      jmac_48 719

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • aaron11

      aaron11 2,819

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Colts Fan in Arizona

      Colts Fan in Arizona 14

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • coltsfan_canada

      coltsfan_canada 206

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Nadine

      Nadine 10,902

      Administrators
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Lancer1

      Lancer1 260

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Eharv1

      Eharv1 40

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • ar7

      ar7 450

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Arodgers12

      Arodgers12 531

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • JediXMan

      JediXMan 192

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...