Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Streaming Colts radio pre-game

WoolMagnet
Message added by Nadine,

No discussion of non NFL authorized game broadcast/streaming services allowed

Happy Football day all!

I’m in Pennsylvania, and i am able to watch actual Colts games (Sunday ticket and Game Pass), but i can never seem to find the Colts pre-games via the internet.  Whenever i go to 1070 the fan, i get other broadcasts.

Is it just not available via the internet or am i just showing my age?  Haha.

I LIVE for my “Sunday Colts Day” and would REALLY enjoy some pre-game.

Can anyone help me PLEASE?

PS to mods:  i dont believe this is “illegal”, but if so, sorry, just delete this thread.

Thanks in advance.

GO COLTS!

Please no suggestions of googling for streaming services, posting actual links to 'unofficial streaming services' or asking people to pm you for details on streaming services

This is an NFL website and we allow only NFL authorized broadcasts of the game.

Anything else that is posted is a warnable/bannable violation of our site rules

17 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Happy Football day all!

I’m in Pennsylvania, and i am able to watch actual Colts games (Sunday ticket and Game Pass), but i can never seem to find the Colts pre-games via the internet.  Whenever i go to 1070 the fan, i get other broadcasts.

Is it just not available via the internet or am i just showing my age?  Haha.

I LIVE for my “Sunday Colts Day” and would REALLY enjoy some pre-game.

Can anyone help me PLEASE?

PS to mods:  i dont believe this is “illegal”, but if so, sorry, just delete this thread.

Thanks in advance.

GO COLTS!

Youre not the only one. I'd love to listen to the game itself on the radio especially considering everything with covid. 

7 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

Youre not the only one. I'd love to listen to the game itself on the radio especially considering everything with covid. 

I’m covered for the actual game.

i saw something where 1070 stream is only available within 100 miles of Indy.

Any idea if this is true?

i’m mainly interested in pre-game stuff.

13 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

6 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

I’m covered for the actual game.

i saw something where 1070 stream is only available within 100 miles of Indy.

Any idea if this is true?

i’m mainly interested in pre-game stuff.

you can listen through an app called tunein.  It’s free   The station that plays it is not in Indy but some other town I forget but it is 

image.thumb.jpeg.4e4db762813e0870d30be60cbf4d0e15.jpeg

The pregame is live

image.png

49 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Please no suggestions of googling for streaming services, posting actual links to 'unofficial streaming services' or asking people to pm you for details on streaming services

This is an NFL website and we allow only NFL authorized broadcasts of the game.

Anything else that is posted is a warnable/bannable violation of our site rules

Uh, Nadine, i did ask for legal radio station streaming, like 1070 the fan.

i thought i was clear, but sorry if i wasn't clear enough.

the 1070 fan site does say there is streaming, but i always see to have problems with it.  I assumed i was doing something wrong.  I’ really not trying to skirt  The rules.  As i stated, i do pay for nfl ticket and game pass.  I could understand that, but i didnt see a problem with pre-game stuff.  Live and learn i guess.  Ha.

39 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

you can listen through an app called tunein.  It’s free   The station that plays it is not in Indy but some other town I forget but it is 

The pregame is live

image.png

Thanks.  I have that ready togo , but thought i tried thatb4 and had issues.  Crossing my fingers.

I’ so darn excited to see the team.......FINALLY!

Just now, WoolMagnet said:

Thanks.  I have that ready togo , but thought i tried thatb4 and had issues.  Crossing my fingers.

You have to find the right station.  For some reason the Indy station plays soccer.  It’s worx.  They are a music station but play the pregame at 11.  I think they are out of Muncie or some m town.   It took me. A while to find it last year but once I did it was good every week. 
I have them saved as a favorite station now 

28 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

the 1070 fan site does say there is streaming, but i always see to have problems with it.  I assumed i was doing something wrong.  I’ really not trying to skirt  The rules.  As i stated, i do pay for nfl ticket and game pass.  I could understand that, but i didnt see a problem with pre-game stuff.  Live and learn i guess.  Ha.

You are very lucky not to get a 24 hour ban . I had similar confusion and did not fare as well as you. LOL 

1 hour ago, WoolMagnet said:

I think that was more of a general statement to anyone responding to you.

I've had the same issues with finding the pregame via radio. Everything I could find said it was on 1070, tune into that and its definitely not Colts pregame.

1 hour ago, dw49 said:

You are very lucky not to get a 24 hour ban . I had similar confusion and did not fare as well as you. LOL 

Oh crap.  I hope not.

i thought there are “legal” ways to listen to the radio.  Its radio for heavens sake.  You can find literally ANYTHING else on the interweb.  Haha

3 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

The pregame is live

image.png

If this works I really owe it to you! I thought I'd have to lose out of partaking in my first colts game since 2002!

46 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Oh crap.  I hope not.

i thought there are “legal” ways to listen to the radio.  Its radio for heavens sake.  You can find literally ANYTHING else on the interweb.  Haha

Not for nothing but entities like DirecTV and others will be a thing of the past from what I'm reading. I pay around $260 per month for the channels we like plus HBO and Showtime. I also get the NFL package and the MLB package. I did get it down to like $220 after talking to a supervisor but that discount was only for about 12 months. Bottom line is that all smart TV's and new technology will soon make streaming a couple clicks on a remote. The NFL has already started to "bend " a little bit on the issue as they are losing fan base. People can't afford to keep being "gutted" to watch their favorite team. It's not just the $350 or $450 per year DTV charges , it's alll the other charges they put on for equipment and the high cost of their packages. There's a lot of literature on this and it sounds like a "given." I would never advocate streaming as it's stealing but soon it will not be.

On 9/13/2020 at 11:28 AM, Fluke_33 said:

@WoolMagnet @Shive
Worx on tunein doesn’t have it but it is on 1070 through tunein and probably every other way!

@NannyMcafee @WoolMagnet

i don’t know what you tried this week but iHeartRadio and 1070 didn’t work for me but worx and tunein did.   Worx is through Madison Indiana if you have trouble finding it.  

I hope this isn’t a week to week issue. 

35 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

@NannyMcafee @WoolMagnet

i don’t know what you tried this week but iHeartRadio and 1070 didn’t work for me but worx and tunein did.   Worx is through Madison Indiana if you have trouble finding it.  

I couldn't get them to work because I'm out of market here In TN.

17 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

@NannyMcafee @WoolMagnet

Tunein works for me.

i check thruout the day to try to catch some news.

Almost, but not entirely unrelated:

Did we get rid of Jim Sorgi for the radio broadcasts? I turned the game off near halftime yesterday. That fox broadcast was the worst professional football broadcast I have ever seen and it really wasn’t even close. 

Sorgi has been great in these recent years. His analysis has been the best part of the radio broadcasts. Venturi.... well, it’s just a miss for me. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 1:26 PM, csmopar said:

97.1 hank fm carries the game, they're an official radio carrier for the colts and fully legal stream. and Free.

I tried this last week and only got country music. Is the pre game show on there? Or does it go straight to the game?

I now work Sundays so am looking for a radio station for game time. 

4 hours ago, NannyMcafee said:

I tried this last week and only got country music. Is the pre game show on there? Or does it go straight to the game?

I now work Sundays so am looking for a radio station for game time. 

Pre game, game and 30 minutes of post game

Archived