Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I hope he does well otherwise i’m sure some will be blaming those fancy specs.

i saw the other kicker is on the Lions practice squad.  Anyone think we wanted hi on our practice squad.  Might have been nice to have that insurance policy. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• In fairness they didn’t get ride of their number one QB.  They broke him and are going to replace him.
    • The kid is special. Great draft thus far if Pittman pans out as I believe he will. Let’s see:  Pick 1: DeForest Buckner: Alpha Starter Pick 2: Pittman: Future stud WR Pick 2(b): Taylor: Starting RB Pick 3: Blackmon: Starting FS Pick 4: Eason: Future starting QB? Picks 5-6: Future OL starter; Stud kick returner;  unknown DT/LB/WR. But they’re on the team. heckuva draft. And Blackmon might prove to be the best of the lot. 
    • there are different types of fans and that is okay .   You think that is bad come to eagles stadium and watch how bad they are .  Colts fans are usually very mild , i went to the old rca dome as a kid all the time when i lived in Indiana i used to think the  crowds were rough but in reality they are so mild compared to philly crowds .   When i moved out to jersey for college it was a huge culture shock .  MY friends are eagles fans and i go to games with them they boo eagles players who get injured when the eagles are losing .     Even when the eagles were 13-3 on the radio shows the fans call in going off saying fire peterson wentz is overrated .  Same with jets fans they are never happy unless they blow teams out every week  which is never .    It doesnt mean your not a fan some people just get crrazy about football and take it out on the team they root for.
    • I assumed they would be bad that division has consistently been a bad division for years. They have had multiple division winners at 8-8. If they were 17-5 that would be surprising. GIants and WFT have been bad for the last 3 years. and the Cowboys arent as good as everyone always likes to act
  • Members