Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Trade For Drew Stanton

CashMoney

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!!! WHAT A GREAT TRADE! Stanton is a very good backup, and we probably got him for cheap since they wanted to dump him. Wouldn't want many other people backing up Luck. Great great trade! He has a good arm, good accuracy and good mobility. He should do well in this system.

You seriously expect our 7th round pick to be a starter? I would be fine with the Colts giving up a 6th or 7th round pick.

I'd be happy with a 5th rounder. The Colts have 9 draft picks this year, so giving up one late one is not a big deal.

YES!!!! WHAT A GREAT TRADE! Stanton is a very good backup, and we probably got him for cheap since they wanted to dump him. Wouldn't want many other people backing up Luck. Great great trade! He has a good arm, good accuracy and good mobility. He should do well in this system.

and I hope we never have to find out

You seriously expect our 7th round pick to be a starter? I would be fine with the Colts giving up a 6th or 7th round pick.

It's a waste giving up a draft pick for a back up qb that the jets would have released anyway. and by the way Antoine Bethea for example was drafted in the 6th round so you never know what you could get. but thats just my two cents. and no i don't expect a pro bowler with that pick.

I don't know much about him. But if he was playing behind Mark Sanchez and they are nixing him in favor of Tebow he can't be too good...can he?