Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jags Game: And the game balls go to?

EastStreet

Going to say Hines get's the game ball for excelling in both returns and catching the ball.

Unit game balls

O: Mack - he's tired of hearing about Taylor, and runs and catches well in this game.

D: Hooker - feeling chippy, and catches a ball or two from Minshew. 

ST: Dulin - Only out shined by Hines, Dulin gets some big hits on coverage to remind us why he's on the 53

Rook: Pittman catches a few critical 3rd down balls, and puts the camp reports behind him.

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

Going to say Hines get's the game ball for excelling in both returns and catching the ball.

Unit game balls

O: Mack - he's tired of hearing about Taylor, and runs and catches well in this game. Maybe

D: Hooker - feeling chippy, and catches a ball or two from Minshew.  Doubtful

ST: Dulin - Only out shined by Hines, Dulin gets some big hits on coverage to remind us why he's on the 53 doubtful

Rook: Pittman catches a few critical 3rd down balls, and puts the camp reports behind him. extremely doubtful

Just my opinion

2 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Unit game balls

O: Mack - he's tired of hearing about Taylor, and runs and catches well in this game.

D: Hooker - feeling chippy, and catches a ball or two from Minshew. 

ST: Dulin - Only out shined by Hines, Dulin gets some big hits on coverage to remind us why he's on the 53

Rook: Pittman catches a few critical 3rd down balls, and puts the camp reports behind him.

Campell

45 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

I haven’t felt this confident about a win since the day before Super Bowl 3!

Everyone seems to be counting out the Jags, they seem to rise to the occasion against us a lot so I’m not all that confident in a win. Plus when’s the last time we won a season opener?

52 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Everyone seems to be counting out the Jags, they seem to rise to the occasion against us a lot so I’m not all that confident in a win. Plus when’s the last time we won a season opener?

We haven’t won in Jax since 14.  Haven’t won on opening day since 13. 

We can break two streaks Sunday.  I never take any game for granted.  

7 hours ago, coltsfansince65 said:

I say the Oline gets a game ball after paving the way for 2 (that's right I said 2) of our RBs topping 100yds in this game.

I could see this. I could see Mack doing very well early, being up by a few TDs, and Taylor getting the lion's share of 2nd half carries. It's really a luxury to have two guys. And whoever gets the second half carries should get plenty of yards on their worn out D.

15 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

CJ Henderson CB Jaguars 

Colts Jaguars enter the 4th tied 17 to 17! Minshew scores the go ahead TD with 4 minutes left. Rivers leads a long drive into the Red Zone but is picked off by Henderson with little over 1 minute left to seal the game.

:peek:

I'm going to say it's more likely that CJ gets picked on by Rivers, and has several nice "welcome to the NFL" moments. I love his ceiling, but he's 21, it's his first game, and Rivers should have plenty of time.

23 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I guess we should never have any prediction threads lol..

We could always talk more about Brissett, or Kelly I guess.

If you're not confident about a win tomorrow, you need to have a drink :goodluck:

Oh I'm confident, but it's football. Stuff happen.

28 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

How about this. If stuff happens, I'll take it as a sign and won't post another prediction thread this year. If stuff doesn't happen, you take it as a sign and not complain about prediction threads.

Deal haha

22 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Haven’t won on opening day since 13. 

The starting roster that day was:

Andrew Luck QB

Vick Ballard RB

Stanley Havili FB

Reggie Wayne WR

Darrius Heyward-Bey WR

Dwayne Allen TE

Anthony Castonzo LT

Donald Thomas LG

Samson Satele C

Mike McGlynn RG

Gosder Cherilus RT

Cory Redding DE

Ricky Jean-Francois DT

Aubrayo Franklin NT

Robert Mathis RUSH

Jerrell Freeman WILL

Erik Walden SLB

Kelvin Sheppard MIKE

Greg Toler LCB

Vontae Davis RCB

Antoine Bethea SS

LaRon Landry FS

Sure brings back memories!

2 hours ago, Dogg63 said:

The starting roster that day was:

Andrew Luck QB

Vick Ballard RB

Stanley Havili FB

Reggie Wayne WR

Darrius Heyward-Bey WR

Dwayne Allen TE

Anthony Castonzo LT

Donald Thomas LG

Samson Satele C

Mike McGlynn RG

Gosder Cherilus RT

Cory Redding DE

Ricky Jean-Francois DT

Aubrayo Franklin NT

Robert Mathis RUSH

Jerrell Freeman WILL

Erik Walden SLB

Kelvin Sheppard MIKE

Greg Toler LCB

Vontae Davis RCB

Antoine Bethea SS

LaRon Landry FS

Sure brings back memories!

So what you're saying is that only Castonzo knows what its like to win a season opener?

Colts just might barely win this game despite interception(s) by Rivers and play calling sucks. Where is the 1-1 punch that's been receiving all the hype.  , play selection is a major flaw in this game.  Defense has not showed up yet, seems to be asleep behind the line....If you lose this game, fire Reich and co.....

• Nadine locked this topic

Archived