Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nelson back injury

CR91

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Season over already, Jags by 2 TD's :sarcasm:

I hate you right now lol. I saw the thread title on the side of the site and your post without the emoji (they don't show them off the thread), and I thought Nelson was out for the season. Bravo and Boo lol! hahahahahaha 

In any case, I hope he plays week 1 and everything is ok.

6 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I hate you right now lol. I saw the thread title on the side of the site and your post without the emoji (they don't show them off the thread), and I thought Nelson was out for the season. Bravo and Boo lol! hahahahahaha 

In any case, I hope he plays week 1 and everything is ok.

haha , I didn't realize it doesn't show emoji's on the side. I bet others will be like WTH before getting on the thread. Hopefully he will be fine, he has had back issues in the past.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

haha , I didn't realize it doesn't shoe emoji's on the side. I bet others will be like WTH before getting on the thread. Hopefully he will be fine, he has had back issues in the past.

I think he'll be fine. At the very worst, we may hold him out week 1 just so he's fully healed. Nelson is the toughest guy on the team though, so I'm going to assume it's just a minor injury until further notice.

If I were the type (which I'm not, thankfully), right now I'd be saying, "Rivers is just cursed. No matter where he goes. He FINALLY gets a dream offensive line to play behind, and in the first week three of them are on the injury report. It figures."

Of course, the optimist would then say, "Well, he's probably the most experienced quarterback on the planet at playing at a Hall of Fame level behind utter garbage, so at least this won't be new for him", ha ha.

As I said, if one were the type, a person could drive himself nutty over news like this. Best to relax, though, and let it play out. We'll see what we see...

1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Cause its the Jags. If they canmot beat them without Neslon, we have big problems 

They have had no preseason.   The online needs to be cohesive.    They need playing time with each other.   Plus,   it's not like the Jags are just going to lay down and let the Colts win

2 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Cause its the Jags. If they canmot beat them without Neslon, we have big problems 

they beat the colts week 17 last year, this team isnt good enough to over look anyone.  i know we switched qbs but PR went 5-11 last year himself 

7 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

They have had no preseason.   The online needs to be cohesive.    They need playing time with each other.   Plus,   it's not like the Jags are just going to lay down and let the Colts win

Oh ,  i dont care if the Jags lay down or not. That being said. The Colts need to trash them to show they r for real. Jags r an embarrassment. Dont b surprised if Lawrence refuses to play for them

Archived