Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tamme Officially To Broncos [Merge]

Peyton and Eli fan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brackett is to small for the 3/4, but was the hart & soul of our 4/3. A warrior & the classic over achiever! He played hard & had a knack for the big hit or play. his leadership will be missed. Respected by his teammates. The team not the coach's pick the captions. he wore the C well.

Eh.....i'm not going to miss him one iota.

Time to get guys on this D that have an NFL pedigree, size-strength-athletic ability, and were actually drafted because of it.

yeah were gonnna miss Tamme for a while till we get someone to replace him, someone want to explain why we let him go?

not worth the money and easily replaceable. imo colts fans have a habit of overrating the roster

not worth the money and easily replaceable. imo colts fans have a habit of overrating the roster

he served a purpose, could catch and run some, now we dont have that and are down two tight ends and either will have to draft one or get one as undrafted free agent, he was plugging a hole that we have now and he was young, was he as good as clark? well we dont really know, clark had years to develop on the field also Clark was never a top Tight End if you think about, would you put him up with Tony Gonzalez or Gronkowski status? I woudnt

he served a purpose, could catch and run some, now we dont have that and are down two tight ends and either will have to draft one or get one as undrafted free agent, he was plugging a hole that we have now and he was young, was he as good as clark? well we dont really know, clark had years to develop on the field also Clark was never a top Tight End if you think about, would you put him up with Tony Gonzalez or Gronkowski status? I woudnt

i would never put clark in that class, by the same token i would never put tamme in clark's class...but i'm sure peyton will make him look good in denver.

I wouldnt put Tamme in Clarks status NOT because I dont think he can get but more so because Tamme hasnt been given the shot Clark had, I certainly wouldnt count last year as a fair shot do to the fact we had horrendous Quarterback play with the exception of Orlovskie (which in my opinion was a very good backup and could start on some teams in the league

Clark 2009 100 catches 1106 yards 10 td

Clark 2010 37 catches 347 3 td

Tamme 2010 67 catches 631 yards 4 td

44+84 2010 104 catches 978 yards 7 td.

Tamme played at a pro bowl level when he replaced Dallas in 2010. Don't be surprised for Denver to have a couple of receivers/tight ends in the Pro Bowl this year.

I wouldnt put Tamme in Clarks status NOT because I dont think he can get but more so because Tamme hasnt been given the shot Clark had, I certainly wouldnt count last year as a fair shot do to the fact we had horrendous Quarterback play with the exception of Orlovsky (which in my opinion was a very good backup and could start on some teams in the league

Clark 2009 100 catches 1106 yards 10 td

Clark 2010 37 catches 347 3 td

Tamme 2010 67 catches 631 yards 4 td

44+84 2010 104 catches 978 yards 7 td.

Tamme played at a pro bowl level when he replaced Dallas in 2010. Don't be surprised for Denver to have a couple of receivers/tight ends in the Pro Bowl this year.

stats don't tell the whole story. tamme doesn't get much seperation and doesn't do much after the catch except go down. tamme caught a lot of passes that year because of injuries to others...peyton had to throw to somebody. heck, he made blair white look like an nfl player