Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Top 5 21' picks

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty good guesses(for the players) above. If I had to guess I'd guess Parsons over Lance(limited tape on Lance).

I think 1 and 2 go Lawrence - Fields, then it will be dependent on who needs what because all of Sewell, Parsons and Chase are great talents at their positions. Even Trey Lance... if one of the 3-5 teams needs a QB, he can easily go there too.. 

I wonder if there will be some new rising star this year that can get into the conversatiion. Greg Rousseau?

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

Why do you say that I heard he could go top 10

I think so too. Going by Tankathon's numbers, you have 1 team with clear qb needs in the top 10 as of right now: Jacksonville. However you have 2 teams with aging quarterbacks who could be up for drafting an eventual successor: Atlanta and Detroit. Another team that could grab a qb: Dallas. Its hard to imagine, after not coming to a long term agreement this past offseason, will somehow come up with one in 2021. If they cant or wont meet that number, they could draft Dak's successor. Finally there are the Jets. If they have #1(and that's a good bet with what we've seen after 4 weeks) they almost certainly would go Lawrence. So at this point you would have 6 teams where qb is an option with their first pick, so it is reasonable to believe Lance will go in the top 10

• 2 months later...

Archived