Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 1 Coverage Map Released

8 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

It's Miami vs New England or Cleveland vs Baltimore  for me. 

I will be fishing in southern Kentucky Saturday - Monday so I won't be watching football at all. 

Where at in Southern Kentucky?

8 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Where at in Southern Kentucky?

Franklin area. My brother lives there and we fish the local ponds or small lakes.

We might also venture into Tennessee as well. 

These ponds are not fished by the public so the fishing is fantastic. 

3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Franklin area. My brother lives there and we fish the local ponds or small lakes.

We might also venture into Tennessee as well. 

These ponds are not fished by the public so the fishing is fantastic. 

Ah, gotcha. I'm in Barren Co. Live about 2 miles from the lake.

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

Ah, gotcha. I'm in Barren Co. Live about 2 miles from the lake.

Yeah I been there a few times when I was a teenager.  

I lived in Oak Grove Tn and was all over the area both sides of the KY-TN line. 

We spent most of our weekends at Beach Bend drag strip in Bowling Green. 

4 minutes ago, Barry Sears said:

Because they're playing Lamar Jackson and Baltimore, no doubt...UGH!!!

True...once Lamar arrived...we have been getting a lot of BAL games...which actually makes sense...he has a cult following here. 

But it seems like we always get the Browns games. I guess it's because of the contingent of AFC North fans in Louisville (CLE, PIT and CIN). 

1 minute ago, shasta519 said:

True...once Lamar arrived...we have been getting a lot of BAL games...which actually makes sense...he has a cult following here. 

But it seems like we always get the Browns games. I guess it's because of the contingent of AFC North fans in Louisville (CLE, PIT and CIN). 

Louisville was a Browns town for many years when televised games became more popular.  Of course, there were no teams at that time in Cincy or Indy or Nashville.  Closest team was Chicago, but they were on another network, I believe.

I'm reluctant to go to a bar to watch the Colts game due to the pandemic.  I wish the league would make exceptions on regional coverages and make the Sunday Ticket free this season.  Wishful thinking, I know.

19 minutes ago, Barry Sears said:

Louisville was a Browns town for many years when televised games became more popular.  Of course, there were no teams at that time in Cincy or Indy or Nashville.  Closest team was Chicago, but they were on another network, I believe.

I'm reluctant to go to a bar to watch the Colts game due to the pandemic.  I wish the league would make exceptions on regional coverages and make the Sunday Ticket free this season.  Wishful thinking, I know.

It would have been a great PR move if they had. Not to mention...it would have boosted ratings...heading into their re-up negotiations. But I am guessing it was logistically possible.

15 minutes ago, shasta519 said:

It would have been a great PR move if they had. Not to mention...it would have boosted ratings...heading into their re-up negotiations. But I am guessing it was logistically possible.

Probably so.  I use Roku and checked to see if Sunday Ticket was available where I am, and it's not.  Only through Direct TV or some other service, which I'm not switching to.  Guess I'll have to hope for a few games this season and watch highlights.

2 hours ago, Barry Sears said:

Probably so.  I use Roku and checked to see if Sunday Ticket was available where I am, and it's not.  Only through Direct TV or some other service, which I'm not switching to.  Guess I'll have to hope for a few games this season and watch highlights.

Do you have a Student in college you know?

For those of you with DirecTV, Sunday Ticket is having  a free preview weekend this week. I dropped ST when Luck bailed out, and won't subscribe again, but I'll probably tune in for a quarter or so of the Colts' game. Weather is still too nice to be stuck inside on a Sunday afternoon. 

• Thanks 1

Hello, new member here, old time charger fan...now, a rivers fan!!!

Got my Colts hat ready!!!

Is there any link to the games via the Radio?

Not sure I will get the Sunday Ticket again and would love to be able to just kick back, have a beer or shot of tequila or two and enjoy listening to Rivers chew up the Defenses each week.

Thanks in advance and GO COLTS!!!

• Like 4
4 hours ago, cjrichard said:

With CBS all access can you pick which area of coverage you want or are you restricted to your areas coverage?

Thanks in advance.

Joseph

I'd assume that you'd only get whatever is showing in your area. I don't think they'd give access to half the Sunday games for 5.99/mo.

When you sign up, it probably uses your IP address to locate where you are and determine what it shows you.

On 9/9/2020 at 1:10 PM, shasta519 said:

I always thought Teddy Bridgewater was more popular. No? @Barry Sears

I will always be a fan of Teddy. 

48 minutes ago, exboltnowcolt said:

Hello, new member here, old time charger fan...now, a rivers fan!!!

Got my Colts hat ready!!!

Is there any link to the games via the Radio?

Not sure I will get the Sunday Ticket again and would love to be able to just kick back, have a beer or shot of tequila or two and enjoy listening to Rivers chew up the Defenses each week.

Thanks in advance and GO COLTS!!!

Welcome! 

On 9/9/2020 at 12:51 PM, Barry Sears said:

You can try using the direct tv streaming option.  Just need to type in an apartment address.  I live in an apartment so no worries.  Cut cable and direct tv a year ago.  I use the Roku for Sunday ticket.

Hope that helps.

Joseph

• Like 1
16 hours ago, CheezyColt said:

I'd assume that you'd only get whatever is showing in your area. I don't think they'd give access to half the Sunday games for 5.99/mo.

When you sign up, it probably uses your IP address to locate where you are and determine what it shows you.

That was what i was afraid of.  Thanks for the info.  Sunday ticket it is.....

Joseph

17 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I always thought Teddy Bridgewater was more popular. No? @Barry Sears

I will always be a fan of Teddy. 

He was until Jackson came along...especially after winning the MVP.

I'm a fan of Teddy, too...great young man and hope he does well in Carolina.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Barry Sears said:

He was until Jackson came along...especially after winning the MVP.

I'm a fan of Teddy, too...great young man and hope he does well in Carolina.

2 hours ago, shasta519 said:

Teddy was more popular...but he sort of fell off once he got hurt...and then Lamar started doing his thing.

There are some fans who are fans of Teddy for what he did in college. While Lamar may have won the Heisman, Teddy was more successful in college. That Sugar Bowl performance against that great defense was fantastic! And he was humble while doing it. I'm a big fan of his and I am not a Louisville Cardinals fan. (I'm a Stanford Cardinal fan.)

On 9/9/2020 at 1:51 PM, Barry Sears said:

Little hack to get it to work is check different random apartment addresses i.e (blah blah blah unit 203) and if it says you are able to get the streaming package then temporarily change a credit card to that address, make the purchase and set it back.

Why is the Miami/New England game such a widely broadcast game? I could care less about it.

I live in Nashville, TN and would’ve thought they would have broadcast a division game with Indy/Jax considering Titans are playing late Monday night. 

Hey guys, hopefully someone has some advice. Huge Colts fan in California looking for way to watch the Colts game live, or after. Use to catch the games on reddit, seems that option is unavailable now. Any ideas or suggestions. Tough loss today and even more maddening not being able to watch the game!! 

Just now, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

Hey guys, hopefully someone has some advice. Huge Colts fan in California looking for way to watch the Colts game live, or after. Use to catch the games on reddit, seems that option is unavailable now. Any ideas or suggestions. Tough loss today and even more maddening not being able to watch the game!! 

If you're ok watching the games immediately after they end, get NFL Game Pass. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

Tough loss today and even more maddening not being able to watch the game!! 

Lol. I feel the same way about not having been able to watch the Vikings game. 

25 minutes ago, CheezyColt said:

If you're ok watching the games immediately after they end, get NFL Game Pass. 

I might have to get that.