Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Bold predictions for 2020

Yoshinator

I thought I would create this thread for some fun talk and a little controversy for the Colts in 2020.

Lets play a little game. Give up to 3 bold predictions you think will happen with this Colts team in 2020.

Here's mine.

1.) Dezmon Patmon will have more yards and TDs than Michael Pittman in their respective 2020 rookie seasons.

2.) Danny Pinter will be our starting RG over Mark Glowinski by the end of the year.

3.) Tyquan Lewis will continue his "breakout year" and have double-digit sacks in 2020.

Give me your predictions below and lets have some fun chatting!

1) Marlon Mack will outrun Jonathan Taylor over the year and make the Pro Bowl setting up a difficult decision for Ballard

2) Nyheim Hines will have the second most receiving yards of any pass catcher after T.Y. Hilton

3) Julian Blackmon will have more INTs than Malik Hooker by the end of the year

I am not sure how many of those are bold but they are questionable enough to be bold, I guess. :) 

7 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I thought I would create this thread for some fun talk and a little controversy for the Colts in 2020.

Lets play a little game. Give up to 3 bold predictions you think will happen with this Colts team in 2020.

Here's mine.

1.) Dezmon Patmon will have more yards and TDs than Michael Pittman in their respective 2020 rookie seasons.

2.) Danny Pinter will be our starting RG over Mark Glowinski by the end of the year.

3.) Tyquan Lewis will continue his "breakout year" and have double-digit sacks in 2020.

Lewis with 10+ sacks would be crazy helpful for this defense. I'm all for it

1) Pittman leads the team in receiving TDs

2) Colts finish as the best rushing team in the league, lead by Taylor with 1,200+ yards

3) Hooker has a career year and has the most INTs in the league

Those are indeed bold predictions you got there. 

Here are mine... :

1, We get 2 RBs with over 1000 yards from scrimmage 

2. Malik Hooker has a breakout year and makes either the pro-bowl or all-pro selection.  Then he leaves

3. Parris Campbell gets 1000 yards. 

1 minute ago, stitches said:

Here are mine... :

2. Malik Hooker has a breakout year and makes either the pro-bowl or all-pro selection.  Then he leaves

Yeah that would suck to see Hooker be that successful then walk... But would he be a guy who only produces big in contract years.... That's why CB gets the big bucks....

40 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Here's mine.

:lombardi:

4 minutes ago, stitches said:

Here are mine... :

if number two happens, we'd tag him

16 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Yeah that would suck to see Hooker be that successful then walk... But would he be a guy who only produces big in contract years.... That's why CB gets the big bucks....

He's produced pretty well so far too. His main problem is not his production or play. His main problem so far has been his inability to stay healthy. 

13 minutes ago, csmopar said:

if number two happens, we'd tag him

I doubt it. 

48 minutes ago, stitches said:

Here are mine... :

:Cry::Cry::Cry:

1 hour ago, NannyMcafee said:

Hooker will lead the league in INT

Leonard will lead the league in sacks for all LBers

Rivers will make it to the SB. 

that Leonard stat would be insane..... you know Shaq Barrett, Von Miller, TJ Watt etc are all tehcnically Linebackers right?

My bold predictions...

1. Ballard makes at least one significant in-season trade, involving players/picks/both.

2. Jonathan Taylor will get 40+ targets in the passing game. He and Mack combined...will have 70+. 

3. Zach Pascal will be 1st or 2nd in WR snap share.

1. We sweep the Jags AND Texans and split with the Titans to go 5-1 in the division.

2. At some point in the season, due to a starter's injury - Fountain will be called up from the PS and have a game winning TD grab. Everyone wonders why he didnt make the initial 53 over Dulin from the get go.

3. Colts to face the Saints in the superbowl for an 09 rematch

15 minutes ago, shasta519 said:

My bold predictions...

1. Ballard makes at least one significant in-season trade, involving players/picks/both.

2. Jonathan Taylor will get 40+ targets in the passing game. He and Mack combined...will have 70+. 

3. Zach Pascal will be 1st or 2nd in WR snap share.

I said in an earlier thread it wouldn't surprise me if Pascal leads the team in catches. 

For some reason he don't get the attention he deserves. 

44 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I said in an earlier thread it wouldn't surprise me if Pascal leads the team in catches. 

For some reason he don't get the attention he deserves. 

The path is there. He is going to definitely begin the season as the starter...on the outside. And I think the Colts will run a higher number of 3-WR sets this year...which will often be Hilton/Pascal/Pittman...so they have the potential to run out of it.

Campbell will get usage of course...but I don't think it will be more specialized.

And if Hilton gets hurt like he did the past two years...then Pascal will definitely be on the field.

If he can stay healthy...Pascal is going to be on the field a lot...especially with his understanding of the playbook and blocking ability.

My bold predictions

1.  Paris Campbell will lead the team in Receiving yards and Touchdowns

2.  Rock Ya Sin will have 5+ interceptions

3. Julian Blackmon will take Hooker's spot and by the end of the year will be in contention for DROY.

4.  The Colts will be have 2 players compete for Rookie of the Year- JT(OROY) , Blackmon (DROY).

1) TY will surpass the 100 reception mark (he and Rivers have already demonstrated nice chemistry)

2) The Colts will lead the league in rushing TD's at 26 (last year Colts had 17; SF led NFL with 23)

3) Defense will be top 5 in ppg allowed (as much a product of who they play as improvement in the unit)

1. Willis will lose snaps during passing downs to either Blackmon or Wilson, and may lose his starting gig altogether.

2. Houston, Autry, and Buckner will all have 8 or more sacks, two will have 10 or more.

3. Both our passing and rushing O will be top 10, giving us a top 5 overall O.

Archived