Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If All the Colts Players Had to Embody One Current Colts Player Spirit who Would It Be?

Boss7894

I say Spirit as in mentality/mind/attitude/way of thinking.. but you can mean whatever you want it to mean...  I would pick Marvin Harrison if he were on the team....  But of the current Colts players I would pick Zach Pascal... because He is a get ‘er done type guy with little swagger.  What about y’all?

Jack Doyle. He is a great teammate and is all business on the field. Just does what he is told by coaches and learns well. He is from Indy and was on the 2006 Cathedral team that won the High School Championship. His work ethic ranks way up there in the NFL. I looked up his stats and didn't even realize he had 80 catches in 2017, he also quietly has made 2 pro-bowls = 2017, and last year.

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jack Doyle. He is a great teammate and is all business on the field. Just does what he is told by coaches and learns well. He is from Indy and was on the 2006 Cathedral team that won the High School Championship. His work ethic ranks way up there in the NFL. I looked up his stats and didn't even realize he had 80 catches in 2017, he also quietly has made 2 pro-bowls = 2017, and last year.

Doyle's a good choice but I just love Q's aggressive attitude

T.Y. Hilton - shows up and does his job. Not a diva like many WRs (don't count a TD TY celebration as diva behavior).

Plays hurt a lot of times, and hard every time he is on the field, does not make excuses, and never quits on the team no matter who is QB (and he has been through a few in his NFL career).

Archived