Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Announce Team Captains For 2020 Season (merge)


Recommended Posts

Sounds about right. Rivers is offense captain and Leonard is defense captain...TY is vet captain of WR room (with several younger WRs) and Houston is vet DL captain (another group with a several young players)...and Franklin is ST captain.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Nadine changed the title to Colts Announce Team Captains For 2020 Season (merge)
2 hours ago, shasta519 said:

Sounds about right. Rivers is offense captain and Leonard is defense captain...TY is vet captain of WR room (with several younger WRs) and Houston is vet DL captain (another group with a several young players)...and Franklin is ST captain.

This post reminded me of this....

20200908_175207.jpg

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I think with Zaire getting named, it pretty much seals that he will be on the team all year. 

Yup. Pretty sure I called either Glasgow or Adams the odd man out for the 53. Still surprised they all made it. I think one of them is probably the first to go (likely back to PS) when we bring some guys back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I would think so, as long as Glasgow looks good on ST I think hed stay over Adams.

IDK. Adams does pretty well on ST. He was top 3 in STs snaps last year, and looked good in camp. 

 

Purely my opinion, but both Franklin and Adams COULD play LB if needed, and both are also good on STs. Glasgow on the other hand would scare the heck out of me playing LB.

 

It's not really a big deal though. We don't need to carry 7 LBs, and really don't even need 6. If they can fit them simply for STs, not a big deal. It's just really strange because we only have two LBs on the field the majority of time, using SAM only about 20ish %. Hoping that might change this year though, and possibly see more man D if guys like Rhodes look good, and Rock takes another step.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

IDK. Adams does pretty well on ST. He was top 3 in STs snaps last year, and looked good in camp. 

 

Purely my opinion, but both Franklin and Adams COULD play LB if needed, and both are also good on STs. Glasgow on the other hand would scare the heck out of me playing LB.

 

It's not really a big deal though. We don't need to carry 7 LBs, and really don't even need 6. If they can fit them simply for STs, not a big deal. It's just really strange because we only have two LBs on the field the majority of time, using SAM only about 20ish %. Hoping that might change this year though, and possibly see more man D if guys like Rhodes look good, and Rock takes another step.

I truly never noticed him on ST. Outside of Gunners I usually miss them. But i agree for LB much more Adams. But we have more than that. It will be curious this first week to see which LBs dont dress

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I truly never noticed him on ST. Outside of Gunners I usually miss them. But i agree for LB much more Adams. But we have more than that. It will be curious this first week to see which LBs dont dress

I just took a look at snaps for STs. The top 3 in snaps were Franklin 82%, Odum 80%, and Adams 72%. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...