Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos Sign Tracy Porter

Andy

Come on guys. It's pretty apparent that Reggie stumbled a little bit on his break. That is really the only thing that caused the pick. Porter got a good jump on it, but if Reggie didn't stumble, he makes the catch or it gets jarred out of his hands. Peyton did not force it, and Porter did not make the jump until Peyton was halfway through the delivery.

It doesn't take a football genius to break this play down. Collie had his guy beat, but on a telegraphed play, you don't look at your other options unless your first one is completely blanketed from the beginning....which Reggie was not.

Just my 2 cents.

If Manning had made the Pass where Welker had to go all kung fu gymnast to get his hands on it, Manning would have been ridiculed even more by the Hate all things Manning crowd.There was far more wrong with that Super Bowl than that one pass, and even if we do tie it at that point. Brees is going to walk the dog on the defense to put more points on the board.Rah rah Tracy Porter rah rah.

For sure. It was just the icing on the crap cake known as our Super Bowl.

I wanted Colts/Vikings!! I wanted to play the old man. Darn those bounty Saints.

I havent seen the SB again after that loss. Now that we are talking here it is for the Manning haters.

1. Right before the half time, we ran 3 run plays and got stuffed for all of them ( 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 - Courtesy Caldwell). Gave the ball back to Saints - Field Goal. - 3 Points.

2. Right after the half - On side kick and we lost the ball ( Courtesy Baskett ). Saints score - 7 points ( 14 point differential )

3. Garcon droppes an easy pass at 3rd down which would have been a 20 yard gain and into Saints territory. Saints got the ball. Again a differential.

I am not even considering Wayne/Peyton route.

Game would have been completely different, if everything went right. All the possible wrong combinations occurred to us that night.

Now we add the bounty twist to it.

So yeah stop blaming Peyton. Game was lost way before that.