Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos Sign Tracy Porter

Andy

The man who picked off Manning in the SB is now on the same team as him. Great signing, as Bailey and Goodman are getting old and the only young guy they have there is Rahim Moore. This is a good signing now and down the line.

It was a one year deal supposedly.

Is he expected to the play the nickle? Thats a lot of experience back there. You would expect them to want to play a fast pace, score as much as you can type of game and it will come down to stopping the other team when they HAVE to throw. Remember those days? :)

Because Wayne ran a horrible route and wasn't in position.

Wayne was covered. Manning probably under estimated Porter and didn't think he could get there fast enough.

The timing was off on the play, but he still forced the ball just as Brady forced that pick in this year's Super Bowl.

Wayne was covered. Manning probably under estimated Porter and didn't think he could get there fast enough.

The timing was off on the play, but he still forced the ball just as Brady forced that pick in this year's Super Bowl.

If Wayne would have run the route at full speed, it's incomplete at worst.Porter got lucky on jumping that route, because there is a "in and up" combo route off the same action.The timing was off on the play because Wayne didn't run it like he normally does... If so, he would have been in front of Porter likely making the catch, or it's incomplete at worst.

Manning should have anticipated the interception I was at a club watching it, anyone could have seen that coming......except Manning sure didnt, it was a great play by Porter but bad decision all around by manning, Porter was basically right their it was an easy pick for him as seen by the wide open 6 points he turned that into

Manning should have anticipated the interception I was at a club watching it, anyone could have seen that coming......except Manning sure didnt, it was a great play by Porter but bad decision all around by manning, Porter was basically right their it was an easy pick for him as seen by the wide open 6 points he turned that into

I'm sure he did anticipate that. If Reggie Wayne would have been in his normal spot it's not an interception, or 6 points.

I'm sure he did anticipate that. If Reggie Wayne would have been in his normal spot it's not an interception, or 6 points.

still it was Mannings fault no matter how you look at it, the ball was in his hands if reggie wasnt where he was supposed to be then Manning should have thrown the ball where Reggie was and not where Porter was, Manning forced it thats where most of his interceptions have happened anyway

still it was Mannings fault no matter how you look at it, the ball was in his hands if reggie wasnt where he was supposed to be then Manning should have thrown the ball where Reggie was and not where Porter was, Manning forced it thats where most of his interceptions have happened anyway

Pretty much.

Posted · Hidden by Peytongirl, March 24, 2012 - ***king all over teh place
Hidden by Peytongirl, March 24, 2012 - ***king all over teh place

Peyton messed up. But, such is life.

We all moved on.......

I think Collie might have been wide open though.

Collie was wide open and Manning stared down his #1 option. Why did you bring up these painful memories?

I wish I skipped over this thread. It took two years to get over that SB and now all of it is coming back. ****ing Hank Baskett getting the football ripped out of his hands on the onside kick. ****ing Garcon ****ing on the third down conversion. ****ing caldwell calling three straight run plays to end the first half

Collie was wide open and Manning stared down his #1 option. Why did you bring up these painful memories?

I was quoting someone initially who did bring up the pick!!

That entire second half was a mess though in that SB.

That pick was too easy for Porter looking back. Darn Saints.

I can't believe Peyton and Porter are on the same team now. And this team is the Broncos. My, things are getting odd........

Is he blame free? No. Would I give him the majority of the blame? No, I wouldn't. I feel that Wayne ran a poor route.It's a timing route. Manning throws to a spot. Wayne wasn't at the spot, and by the looks of the early read, he would have been at the spot, and he wasn't. Unbiased view:http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2010/2/19/1302008/rufios-playbook-breaking-downIt's quite clear that Reggie was not in the right spot for whatever reason. Injury, slipping, confusion, whatever the reason he was not where he was supposed to be, and if he was, then the ball is not going in the other direction.http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2010/2/19/1302008/rufios-playbook-breaking-down

I 100% guarantee you that if Tom Brady did that then people here would be blaming Tom Brady and not the receiver in question.

Peyton did mess up a bit there. It happens. It happens to a lot of them at times. Heck that entire second half of the SB was a trainwreck and the pick 6 was like the finishing touch to stick the knife in our hearts.

Moving on.......

Congrats Porter for joining the Broncos!

I 100% guarantee you that if Tom Brady did that then people here would be blaming Tom Brady and not the receiver in question.

Peyton did mess up a bit there. It happens. It happens to a lot of them at times. Heck that entire second half of the SB was a trainwreck and the pick 6 was like the finishing touch to stick the knife in our hearts.

Moving on.......

Congrats Porter for joining the Broncos!

If Manning had made the Pass where Welker had to go all kung fu gymnast to get his hands on it, Manning would have been ridiculed even more by the Hate all things Manning crowd.There was far more wrong with that Super Bowl than that one pass, and even if we do tie it at that point. Brees is going to walk the dog on the defense to put more points on the board.Rah rah Tracy Porter rah rah.