Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Potential Targets by Position

1 minute ago, w87r said:

Hope he flunks the physical lol....

Thanks, didn't see that from Jo Jo.

Saw that news earlier on AP. That's a good spot for him IMO. Pretty good run blocking team, and it will help bring some balance to their O. He only needs 1000ish yards to break Barry's mark. I'll tell you what, he won't make our D's job any easier this year.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Hope he flunks the physical lol....

Thanks, didn't see that from Jo Jo.

Saw that news earlier on AP. That's a good spot for him IMO. Pretty good run blocking team, and it will help bring some balance to their O. He only needs 1000ish yards to break Barry's mark. I'll tell you what, he won't make our D's job any easier this year.

They have Kerryon Johnson and Swift(hurt now). I dont think he gets to 1000yds in Detroit this year, even more so, not sure why Lions would want AP to pass Sanders wearing a Lions jersey.? Seems a little disrespectful, I get it is a business,  but man...

4 minutes ago, w87r said:

They have Kerryon Johnson and Swift(hurt now). I dont think he gets to 1000yds in Detroit this year, even more so, not sure why Lions would want AP to pass Sanders wearing a Lions jersey.? Seems a little disrespectful, I get it is a business,  but man...

Johnson just isn't that good, so I expect AP to be the guy until Swift gets back to health. I envision a sharing load like Mack and Taylor. I think AP has more to offer than Mack though, age aside.

I agree on that he's not likely to get to 1000, but it's an interesting back story. I'd love to see him put up 100+ vs the Bears lol.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, krunk said:

I dont know what happened with Sydney Jones in Philly. Do their corners play the same scheme as us? Or is it more like Minn? Is this a situation like Rhodes where our scheme could be a better fit?

Mainly seems as if he just cant avoid getting injured.

Could be worth a flyer IMO.

14 hours ago, HectorRoberts said:

if it was up to me I’d sign

hale hentges TE

Josh Andrews OL

cut

ziere Franklin  LB

Chaz green OL

Ps

Chad Kelly QB

Reese fountain WR

Marcus Johnson WR

Demicheal Harris WR

Andrew Volert TE

Javon Patterson OL

Even Boheim OL

jackson Barton OT

Rob Windsor DT

Gerri Green DE

Lee autry DL

Ziere Franklin Lb

Travis Reed Cb

Nate Hairston CB

Rutledge S

Solid looking list. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• When I saw PM, my first thought was "Pat McAfee for HOF?" lol
    • It’s very hard to tell if you’re being deliberately argumentative or not?   But there are a long serious of falsehoods stated in your post.   1.)   It isn’t Ballard who removes a player from the board like Sweat for medical reasons.  At this level its typically the team doctor and the owner.     2.)  It wasn’t a “few teams” that removed Sweat from their board.  He was a top-10 kid at a premium position.   So 16 other teams removed him.  If you think he was a top-16 kid, then 10 other teams removed him.  That’s more than “a few”.   3.)  Where’s the “misevaluation”?   You didn’t explain that.  If he’s off the board, he’s off the board.  He wasn’t removed for talent,  he was removed for health.  How is that a misevaluation?   4.)  How do you know they “got it wrong with Sweat”?    Do you know what will happen with him tomorrow, next month, next year, the year after?   Of course not.  It’s the call of the doctor and the owner.  Even if he has a 10-year great career, it’s not a misevaluation. Doctors aren’t always right.   5.)  The medical misevaluation you mentioned was the position of Sweat’s camp.  But it looks like most teams did not accept that.  They took Sweat off their boards as the Colts did.  And that came from multiple doctors at the combine and then agreed with by a long list of team doctors who removed him from consideration.    6.)  The Colts “Next Pick” series is a courtesy to the fans from the team.  It is not a documentary done by a neutral third party.  They might show 10-20 seconds about any given decision.  A decision that might have involved 5 minutes of negotiations, possibly even more.  The Colts are not showing you EVERYTHING.  You’re just getting a small slice.   And they’re not going to include anything negative about a player.  That’s clearly not the Colts way.   7.)  The call from Wash was likely one of several calls where terms of the deal are negotiated.  There were likely calls made days ahead of the draft to gauge interest.  Then one during the first round to see if Wash is still interested.   Then the final call to officially consummate the deal.  Again, you’re just making a series of giant assumptions based on tiny bits of information.    Ask yourself this....   why would a man like Chris Ballard,  who clearly values pass rush, take a pass on a top pass rushing defensive end?   Wouldn’t you think he’d have to have a darn good reason?   He made the best of an unfortunate situation.   You’re badly over-thinking this because you don’t like the decision. 
    • Villanueva would be my second option, but TW is better, hope it happens.
    • Yeah, IDK. All the predictions I've seen the last week or so has him coming back.
    • Agreed, did you watch the video of Chappell making his case? If not, you should, and I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it. 
  • Members

• Sumo63

Sumo63 518

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 7,402

• w87r

w87r 3,949

Moderators
    • NFLfan

NFLfan 7,957

Moderators
    • Zoltan