• Hooker
    • Willis
    • Ya-Sin
    • Rhodes
    • Moore
    • Other - please specify
  3. 3. Pick one special teams captain

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/2020 at 04:50 PM

To keep it simple, use the following guidelines

1. No rookies

2. 2 from the O, 2 from the D, and 1 STs

3. 5 Total (I know some teams have 6 IIRC, but we only had 5 last year)

FYI - last year's Cs were Hilton, Brissett, AV, Geathers, and Leonard. They were announced early/mid week prior to game 1. 

17 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Went Rivers and Nelson on offense. Leonard and Buckner on defense. Rigberto Sanchez on Special Teams.

I went Rivers too, but think TY will get voted in again by the players. I picked Leonard too, but think Houston will get the nod. Buckner is a 1st year Colt, so that might hurt his chances. I almost picked Rigo but went with Zaire since there's been a lot of great press on him.

26 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

If they do go with 6, I could see Rivers, Nelson and TY on offense

agreed

32 minutes ago, KB said:

Was gonna say Blankenship because I'm holding out hope, but then read no rookies so ill say Rhodes. For the offense I'd also throw in Kelly because he is the leader of the o line and a heck of a player.

I could see Kelly, AC, or Q. None would surprise me at all. 

I would be surprised though with a long snapper (Rhodes).

I'm pretty sure Phillip and TY on offense and Darius and Houston on defense are all locks.

If they pick 3 from the offense, I think they'd vote on Kelly before AC or Q. ST captain - I don't know who will be on the team after cuts, except for Rigo and Rhodes, so I went with Rigo. 

I went Rivers & TY on O.

Leonard & Walker on D (could see Houston or Kenny Moore there, but due to 1st year and fact he sounds like a 'lead by example' rather than 'vocal' leader, I don't see Buckner).

I picked Rhodes on ST as out of all STers, he's been around Indy the longest.  He's also the highest paid long-snapper in the league.

8 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I vote for Marlon Mack he was a huge reason for our offensive success and solid run game finally since long ago. Plus he has always been a class act and unselfish teammate. Just my two cents of course I feel that are all great choices. 

9 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I vote for Marlon Mack he was a huge reason for our offensive success and solid run game finally since long ago. Plus he has always been a class act and unselfish teammate. Just my two cents of course I feel that are all great choices. I feel him along with Big Q and Mr. T.Y. would be a deserving group to represent the offense and team. 

On 9/3/2020 at 10:56 AM, KB said:

Was gonna say Blankenship because I'm holding out hope, but then read no rookies so ill say Rhodes. For the offense I'd also throw in Kelly because he is the leader of the o line and a heck of a player.

Kelly vs Q is an interesting question when it comes to who gets the C.  Personally I'd go Q over Kelly, if only because Q is more of a spokesman of the team off the field, but you can't really go wrong with either one.

On 9/3/2020 at 10:28 AM, EastStreet said:

I went Rivers too, but think TY will get voted in again by the players. I picked Leonard too, but think Houston will get the nod. Buckner is a 1st year Colt, so that might hurt his chances. I almost picked Rigo but went with Zaire since there's been a lot of great press on him.

agreed

giphy.gif

Archived