Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No way.  That dude had me send him 10k to free him from a Nigerian Prison back in the early 2000's and his father, the King of The ofogono tribe, never repaide tenfold ...  I don't trust him any longe

https://www.nfl.com/news/player-cuts-tracker-nfl-teams-finalize-53-man-rosters-for-2020-season   Figured they’ll start rolling in soon

Hence why I said it would be a surprise cut...  I didn't say I think they will, I said that I think the surprise cut, if any, would be Jacoby.   That said, if the Colts FO is making choices

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I am so sad about fountain. That kid worked his butt off to get back and looked good in camp the way it sounded. If he clears waivers hopefully he will be back. He just needs a chance.

Jets could be all over him with their need at WR and the Front Office connection

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

This is why I still feel Fountain is gone. A lot of these releases have said they will be back on PS of unclaimed. Fountains didnt say that.

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

At times like this, I wish there was a WOW emoji. 

This is a stunner!  

I don't think this was to big a shocker, they had a good battle. Could of went either way.

I was definitely hoping Blank would pull ot out.

9 minutes ago, w87r said:

It was just the most shocking name up to that point, everyone else was pretty much expected.

Felt he at least had an outside chance of making the squad.

That’s fair I’d say it’s him or fountain that’s been the most surprising so far 

1 minute ago, w87r said:

This is why I still feel Fountain is gone. A lot of these releases have said they will be back on PS of unclaimed. Fountains didnt say that.

Not saying he'll be back, or the Colts even want him back, but certainly wouldn't take the IS guys not tweeting that as a whole lot.

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

That’s fair I’d say it’s him or fountain that’s been the most surprising so far 

Yeah, and Fountain came after Windsor as well.

Just now, w87r said:

Yeah, and Fountain came after Windsor as well.

Yeah hadn’t seen the chase news yet but I’d still say Windsor is too 3 surprising so far even if it wasn’t that big of a surprise.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Not saying he'll be back, or the Colts even want him back, but certainly wouldn't take the IS guys not tweeting that as a whole lot.

Im not, but Im coupling that with the fact Fountain did post what he posted. Seems to add up to his departure.

We will see soon enough. Hope I'm wrong 

I like Chase but yeah, I bet the Colts see a higher ceiling in Rodrigo.

Chase seems reliable from close and midrange, but kind of spotty from distance. Or at least, it seems that he struggled from distance in the scrimmage at LOS. Still, definitely nervous about watching a rookie kicker, excited too though. Seems like a big risk big reward situation.

• Like 1
Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

I like Chase but I think the Colts probably see a higher ceiling in Rodrigo.

Chase seems like one of those pretty reliable guys, good from close, reliable from midrange, but kind of spotty from distance. Or at least, it seems that he struggled from distance in the scrimmage at LOS.

We were definitely fortunate to have a couple good kickers battling for our job as other teams were signing and releasing multiple guys.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

tenor.gif

I do think it played a factor.  Colts have said they look at things like that.  How much of a factor?  Don’t know.  My guess is that it was more of a factor in him being signed in the first place than making the final roster.

• Like 1
Just now, GoColts8818 said:

I do think it played a factor.  Colts have said they look at things like that.  How much of a factor?  Don’t know.  My guess is that it was more of a factor in him being signed in the first place than making the final roster.

Not for a kicker. It's a nice to have, but you keep the best at kicking.