Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck's Pro Day Reactions

BNS

I'm at work and wasn't able to watch Luck throw today. For those of you who got to watch him, what's your opinion? Would especially like to hear from those who also saw the RGIII Pro Day yesterday in order to compare the two.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at work and wasn't able to watch Luck throw today. For those of you who got to watch him, what's your opinion? Would especially like to hear from those who also saw the RGIII Pro Day yesterday in order to compare the two.

Thanks in advance.

He just now started throwing

Effortless throws so far. Crisp spirals. Cold and windy day in Palo Alto, and so far no impact on throws. Deep balls starting the routine. Still effortless, tight spirals. First throw was a little underthrown, the rest have been in stride and good. He gets it out there effortlessly.

Effortless throws so far. Crisp spirals. Cold and windy day in Palo Alto, and so far no impact on throws. Deep balls starting the routine. Still effortless, tight spirals. First throw was a little underthrown, the rest have been in stride and good. He gets it out there effortlessly.

Thanks for the update!

His footwork is tremedous. Also, his ability to dodge the guy with the broom and get back into throwing motion with such quickness is remarkable.

Threw one ball to the left while running left and it was spot on. Very impressive pro day for Luck so far.

There have been two drops, but every pass has basically been a completion.

His 2 worst throws were his first 2, but once he adjusted for the strong winds he's been near perfect. I noticed when watching him last season it just looks like he isn't trying when he throws the ball and it looks the same today, but the ball gets there each and every time. Certainly looks as advertised to me so far.

But does he look any better than Griffin did yesterday? RG3 set the pro-day bar kinda high. Not that it matters as I think Colts have already made their decision.

Didn't watch Griffin's yesterday, but Andrew Luck looks really good out there. He's also throwing outside in the wind, heard RG3 threw inside...

But does he look any better than Griffin did yesterday? RG3 set the pro-day bar kinda high. Not that it matters as I think Colts have already made their decision.

For someone that's throwing outside while it's windy he's doing very good. RG3 threw in a control situation inside with no wind. Lucks doing great.

I wouldnt say he looks better, but its hard to compare since Luck is throwing into the wind on a chilly, windy day and RGIII threw indoors.

Because Griffin is preparing to play indoors in Indianapolis ;)

I think he may be disappointed then lol! Really I think it's a no brainer the Colts are taking Luck and I think that's a good choice. Luck & RG3 are both going to be good QBs in this league, but I'm liking Luck a little more.

Because Griffin is preparing to play indoors in Indianapolis ;)

Interesting that Griffin throws inside when he'll likely be in Washington playing outdoors, while Luck throws outdoors and will likely play indoors in Indy.

Kind of like..."why do we park in driveways and drive on parkways!"

I think he did look better. He hits recievers in stride more often. I'm just talking about the last two days, the two workouts. Nothing more. Luck just finished up throwing a 70 yard pass which was on the money - and dropped by the WR.

Both RG3 and Luck had great pro days.

Some of his shorter throws don't seem to be what they are suppose to. His previous throw the commentator said it was a fade. Didn't look like a fade. Fleener had to turn and jump to catch it. He just launched the ball right now.

Few drops, only one miss throw .