Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Mailbag: Keeping Three QBs, Early Practice Observations, Secondary Depth, New Practice Squad Rules

AWalkerColts

Big thanks for all your help collecting questions for this week's Colts Mailbag. I'm definitely going to make this a weekly thing on here. In fact, I got so many good questions, particularly from this group and those on the Colts Reddit, that I decided to break it off into two different pieces. Here's the first one.

On another note: I'm always open to suggestions, and even from time to time accept being yelled at, like Tony from California decided to do this week.

38 minutes ago, AWalkerColts said:

I'm always open to suggestions, and even from time to time accept being yelled at, like Tony from California decided to do this week.

FYI - getting regularly yelled at still doesn't put you in the professional athlete category, regardless of LA's DoR.

5 hours ago, AWalkerColts said:

Big thanks for all your help collecting questions for this week's Colts Mailbag. I'm definitely going to make this a weekly thing on here. In fact, I got so many good questions, particularly from this group and those on the Colts Reddit, that I decided to break it off into two different pieces. Here's the first one.

On another note: I'm always open to suggestions, and even from time to time accept being yelled at, like Tony from California decided to do this week.

Thanks for doing this!

Archived