Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Single Game Tickets Update

So, I spoke with the one of the Colts' tickets "Account Executives" today. This what he said.

1. They DO NOT expect there to be any single game tickets made available from the Colts as they anticipate season ticket holders using up all tickets with their 4 game package options.

2. They DO expect season ticket holders to resell single game tickets and so they encourage those wanting single game tickets to watch the secondary markets.

So, season ticket holders WILL be allowed to sell tickets to individual games and if the rest of us want to get to a game that's how we'll almost certainly have to do it.

• Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

So, I spoke with the one of the Colts' tickets "Account Executives" today. This what he said.

1. They DO NOT expect there to be any single game tickets made available from the Colts as they anticipate season ticket holders using up all tickets with their 4 game package options.

2. They DO expect season ticket holders to resell single game tickets and so they encourage those wanting single game tickets to watch the secondary markets.

So, season ticket holders WILL be allowed to sell tickets to individual games and if the rest of us want to get to a game that's how we'll almost certainly have to do it.

Stubhub.   Legal scalping 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ColtsSouljah said:

It is incredibly unlikely, I am still hoping that I will be able to get one of the packages but I wont know that until the 24th.