Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Have The Best OLine

Lucky Colts Fan

NFL Network analytics expert Cynthia Freuland ranks the Colts the best OLine in the NFL.

https://www.nfl.com/videos/game-theory-ranking-all-32-teams-by-offensive-line-strength

She also ranked our RB room #3.  Rivers may not even have to throw the ball this year.  He can just hand it off to Mack or Taylor, maybe throw a little screen to Hines, and then stand there and watch like the rest of us!  haha

2 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

NFL Network analytics expert Cynthia Freuland ranks the Colts the best OLine in the NFL.

https://www.nfl.com/videos/game-theory-ranking-all-32-teams-by-offensive-line-strength

She also ranked our RB room #3.  Rivers may not even have to throw the ball this year.  He can just hand it off to Mack or Taylor, maybe throw a little screen to Hines, and then stand there and watch like the rest of us!  haha

This is why I'm not worried about how good Rivers is. He's still better than JB, and in a lot of games we needed him to be just a tiny bit better. 

SB bound 2020! Lets get Rivers a ring and send him into the HOF. 

4 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Cynthia is an analytics girl. She's definitely one of the top minds in the business IMO. All I'm going to say is if we keep our starting 5 healthy again like last year, playoffs will be the minimum this team accomplishes. Expect two 1,000 yard rbs in Mack and Taylor!

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Cynthia is an analytics girl. She's definitely one of the top minds in the business IMO. All I'm going to say is if we keep our starting 5 healthy again like last year, playoffs will be the minimum this team accomplishes. Expect two 1,000 yard rbs in Mack and Taylor!

That's pretty lofty.   It's only happened a handful of times in league history

15 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

That's pretty lofty.   It's only happened a handful of times in league history

If it's going to happen to anyone this year, it'll be us. Mack and Taylor will both be used heavily in the offense, Reich seems committed to the run, great O-Line. The recipe is there for something like that to happen. Not only that, we should be ahead in the majority of our games, so I can see us running the ball a lot in the 2nd half to waste time off the clock. 

Obvious it's not guaranteed to happen, but I think if the NFL plays a full 16 games the result will be very close.

Archived