Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts worked out 6 players

If we're working out all these guys, we'll probably sign one. I heard the NFL wanted teams to sign players they work out. We did just that with Tavon Wilson and Taylor Stallworth, so I expect one or two of these guys to be signed as well.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Tankersley and Greene are the only ones that interest me. None really excite me. Prince is a G. Green is a flex IIRC. 

Agree with this. I expect one or two of these guys to be signed, so I prefer it to be Tankersley and Greene. That would be valuable depth where we need it.

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Agree with this. I expect one or two of these guys to be signed, so I prefer it to be Tankersley and Greene. That would be valuable depth where we need it.

Watching Tankersley in college was not very good. Have to disagree pass on him.

9 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I think all of them are a long shot. I'd give Greene the best shot. None of the CBs look to be quality unless they're just looking for practice bodies.

Easy choice here - George Odum's old college teammate....Tremon Smith and his 4.38 speed at 6'0" and 190 lbs.....

He was a player I had mocked to us in the 2018 draft that seemingly met all of Ballards measurables, including 15 collegiate interceptions.

Excellent kick returner that the Chiefs tried to convert to a RB from CB. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
51 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

Easy choice here - George Odum's old college teammate....Tremon Smith and his 4.38 speed at 6'0" and 190 lbs.....

He was a player I had mocked to us in the 2018 draft that seemingly met all of Ballards measurables, including 15 collegiate interceptions.

Excellent kick returner that the Chiefs tried to convert to a RB from CB. 

Thank you Scott. I appreciate the response. He seems to have good size and speed and can play. Also young. If he can play both special teams and potentially start, I want him as well. You convinced me to like him. :) 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

If we're working out all these guys, we'll probably sign one. I heard the NFL wanted teams to sign players they work out. We did just that with Tavon Wilson and Taylor Stallworth, so I expect one or two of these guys to be signed as well.

They actually announced a few days ago that you can work people out like regular seasons now ...  

• Thanks 1

Williams was selected directly behind Jacoby in the 2016 draft, guy has speed to burn was a rb at Oklahoma then at Texas A M before converting to Corner as a senior, valuable gunner on special teams just cant cover at all.

On 8/14/2020 at 1:55 PM, Jared Cisneros said:

Thank you Scott. I appreciate the response. He seems to have good size and speed and can play. Also young. If he can play both special teams and potentially start, I want him as well. You convinced me to like him. :) 

Nailed it!!!!!!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now