Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Logan Ryan

danlhart87

If we ever need safety or nickel CB help, he will be considered. One injury to safeties around the league, I am certain he will be considered.

Otherwise, with the addition of Tavon Wilson at safety and Kenny Moore in the slot/nickel role, we really don't need him at this point.

He may want to go to a contender and/or his asking price might be still high. It has to be one of those things for him to remain unsigned.

I’d say there are two issues for Ryan....   one, in a recent interview he said at this point in his career he’s more a safety than a cornerback.

Two...   I suspect a Ryan is still asking for a lot.   Or more than any team is willing to pay him now. 

Sure feels like he’s waiting for the inevitable pre-season injury and that will force the hand if some team to offer more.  Same with Clowney.   Saw a recent story claiming Jovan has not moved off his $17m per year ask.   He too feels like he’s waiting for an injury.  Don’t know if thus story is true or not,  but it sure feels like it is....

Archived