Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Get your popcorn ready!!

coltsfeva

51 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

I’m so hoping there is a season. Colts have to prove it but I think they can play with anybody!

I’m excited for this year

if 

Buckner and the draft really adds a lot to this team (Buckner was technically our 1st rounder as well so...). Our only big weakness is the secondary IMO with Tell and Milligan opting out and no true no1 CB (want to see how Rock plays first). Other than that, we are stacked. The offense looks 100% improved and the defense has some solid additions through FA and Buckner of course. 

Can't wait to see how this Rivers-led offense turns out!

28 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Buckner and the draft really adds a lot to this team (Buckner was technically our 1st rounder as well so...). Our only big weakness is the secondary IMO with Tell and Milligan opting out and no true no1 CB (want to see how Rock plays first). Other than that, we are stacked. The offense looks 100% improved and the defense has some solid additions through FA and Buckner of course. 

Can't wait to see how this Rivers-led offense turns out!

Dont forget our signings of Rhodes and T.J Carrie. Both are arguably better then Tell and Miligan. Im not sure Tell would have gotten alot of playing time this year but i do think its going to hurt his development. I think we would see more harm on ST's instead.

1 hour ago, coltsfeva said:

I’m so hoping there is a season. Colts have to prove it but I think they can play with anybody!

I’m excited for this year

if 

I agree.   Most excited I have been to see how the team plays in a long time.   Going to be quite a bummer when/if the season is cancelled.  

Baseball and basketball are trying to play. Players are testing positive fairly regularly. baseball has cancelled games several times.

Players around the NFL are opting out of playing this year or at least when they get a handle on this epidemic.

It's not sounding good at this point. The big ten conference in college has already cancelled their games this season. I believe if they play and all does not go well, we may not even recognize the rosters in the end.

7 minutes ago, MCurtis32 said:

Baseball and basketball are trying to play. Players are testing positive fairly regularly. baseball has cancelled games several times.

Players around the NFL are opting out of playing this year or at least when they get a handle on this epidemic.

It's not sounding good at this point. The big ten conference in college has already cancelled their games this season. I believe if they play and all does not go well, we may not even recognize the rosters in the end.

Since the NBA restarted not 1 player has tested positive for the Virus. The NBA is in great shape. Baseball not so much.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Since the NBA restarted not 1 player has tested positive for the Virus. The NBA is in great shape. Baseball not so much.

Being in a bubble in Orlando is the only reason the NBA has been playing. 

The MLB and the NFL can't be done like that just because of the sheer amount of people involved. 

I am trying to stay optimistic but till there is a legit vaccine for COVID-19 there will never be a complete season for the NFL or the MLB. 

As much as I love the NFL it's not worth players risking themselves and or family members just so I can get my NFL fix. 

Me worrying about high dollar pro players and the games they play pales in comparison to the problems this country is in. Yeah I may distracted for 3 hours for a football game but how much does it really mean when even the NFL is involved in political issues? So there is no escape. 

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

Being in a bubble in Orlando is the only reason the NBA has been playing. 

The MLB and the NFL can't be done like that just because of the sheer amount of people involved. 

I am trying to stay optimistic but till there is a legit vaccine for COVID-19 there will never be a complete season for the NFL or the MLB. 

As much as I love the NFL it's not worth players risking themselves and or family members just so I can get my NFL fix. 

Me worrying about high dollar pro players and the games they play pales in comparison to the problems this country is in. Yeah I may distracted for 3 hours for a football game but how much does it really mean when even the NFL is involved in political issues? So there is no escape. 

The NBA is the one big sport where it can work. It can work in sports like Golf, Racing, and Tennis too with no fans.

Archived