Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Wow! Interesting. Good job jumping on that!

Ravens have both Hollywood Brown and Miles Boykin on Covid list.

In another league, I am glad I have Mark Andrews then, who once was on the Covid list along with Lamar, lol. :) 

• Like 1
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would start Kelley over Gurley. Kelley is the clear no2 behind Eckler and he got 23 carries last week Vs KC. He also gets the goal-line carries. Gurley in comparision, is taken out when in the red z

Yeah I would probably go with that although I think the Falcons will beat the Bears. Gurley might play well. That is a tough one. I am 50/50 on it. @Jared Cisneros might have some input on this as wel

I would make sure first with Mostert before using Wilson. Honestly I have Mostert and it's a mess trying to predict who gets carries.

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

He seems to be their goal line back more so than Dobbins for the most part. He is very efficient with his carries too, you should do good there. Michael Thomas may not be a good play this week, IMO, mainly because of Taysom Hill's accuracy against a good secondary that plays tight coverage. Hopefully he can get a TD to make up for the lack of yards. 

The Saints game plan will be to keep Mahomes on the sidelines with their run game primarily, IMO.

Brees was activated to return from IR. Not sure now.

Just now, CR91 said:

Yeah, like Tim Patrick got a couple of TDs vs Chiefs, like I said before, the red zone is where you will earn your points with Michael Thomas, IMO and not between the 20s.

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Yeah, like Tim Patrick got a couple of TDs vs Chiefs, like I said before, the red zone is where you will earn your points with Michael Thomas, IMO and not between the 20s.

Heres the problem. One WR gets points and the other doesn't. Samuel had a good day Moore had a bad day. Patrick good Juedy bad. Evans good, Godwin bad

Just now, CR91 said:

Heres the problem. One WR gets points and the other doesn't. Samuel had a good day Moore had a bad day. Patrick good Juedy bad. Evans good, Godwin bad

Isn't that the weekly dilemma in fantasy? :) 

You have to go with your gut and let it play out.

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Can't get it wrong. I'm one win away from a championship. Going for lucky number 7 haha

19 hours ago, CR91 said:

Ack, this makes things even tougher.  I'm in the semi final of a 14 man league.  I picked Trubisky up last week and he did fantastic.

I have Ridley, Aiyuk, Kamara, Aaron Jones, Mike Davis, Tonyan, Koo and the Niners D.  QB I currently have Hurts in, but also have Trubisky still and Brees on IR.  

On 12/16/2020 at 2:21 PM, chad72 said:

Well no Thomas so now I gotta figure out either David Johnson vs the colts or Gus Edwards vs the Jags

3 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Well no Thomas so now I gotta figure out either David Johnson vs the colts or Gus Edwards vs the Jags

I’m going Gus Edwards based on game script working in Ravens favor by 3rd quarter.

Texans-Colts, Colts could get ahead and pin their ears and Watson doesn’t check down much to RBs.

24 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I’m going Gus Edwards based on game script working in Ravens favor by 3rd quarter.

Texans-Colts, Colts could get ahead and pin their ears and Watson doesn’t check down much to RBs.

I don't know. Johnson will atleast get 10-15 touches. Gus edwards might not even get 10. Also Buckner might not play and even if he does, he won't be 100 percent with his ankle.

7 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I don't know. Johnson will atleast get 10-15 touches. Gus edwards might not even get 10. Also Buckner might not play and even if he does, he won't be 100 percent with his ankle.

Gus with 10 touches is more efficient per touch than DJ with 15, IMO. Mark Ingram has not been a factor lately, so it’s Gus and Dobbins mainly. When the game script is in Ravens favor, Lamar runs less.

12 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Gus with 10 touches is more efficient per touch than DJ with 15, IMO. Mark Ingram has not been a factor lately, so it’s Gus and Dobbins mainly. When the game script is in Ravens favor, Lamar runs less.

Duke johnson is supposed to miss the game though which means more throws to David Johnson. I don't know. For all I know, Ravens decide to give Ingram 10 touches. Not to mention, Jackson will always be the first option in the run game.

11 hours ago, CR91 said:

Duke johnson is supposed to miss the game though which means more throws to David Johnson. I don't know. For all I know, Ravens decide to give Ingram 10 touches. Not to mention, Jackson will always be the first option in the run game.

1 option is definitely better than 2 or 3 options if Duke were to miss. In that case go with DJ.

On 12/19/2020 at 6:16 AM, chad72 said:

1 option is definitely better than 2 or 3 options if Duke were to miss. In that case go with DJ.

So it's the final week of the championship. I'm currently ahead by 27. I need to choose two out of these three backs. I'm working under the impression Gaskin will not play.

Fournette vs the Lions

Salon Ahmed vs the Raiders

David Johnson vs the Bengals

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

So it's the final week of the championship. I'm currently ahead by 27. I need to choose two out of these three backs. I'm working under the impression Gaskin will not play.

Fournette vs the Lions

Salon Ahmed vs the Raiders

David Johnson vs the Bengals

David Johnson and Salvon Ahmed, IMO. 

Do you guys do a best of 3 weeks or something like that?

6 minutes ago, chad72 said:

David Johnson and Salvon Ahmed, IMO. 

Do you guys do a best of 3 weeks or something like that?

But the lions have the worst run defense.No. It's a two week playoff match where the total of the two weeks wins. We void week 17 to avoid teams resting key players

5 minutes ago, CR91 said:

But the lions have the worst run defense. No. It's a two week playoff match where the total of the two weeks wins. We void week 17 to avoid teams resting key players

Lions have been bad on all fronts like Tannehill showed last week, so have the Raiders, giving up easy TDs for RBs (Lions given up 3 TDs over last 3 games, Raiders 4).

Just that the Bucs have far more mouths to feed but the Dolphins - DaVante Parker might miss the game, Gesicki might miss the game, and if both of those happen, more opportunities for the RBs, IMO.

24 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Lions have been bad on all fronts like Tannehill showed last week, so have the Raiders, giving up easy TDs for RBs (Lions given up 3 TDs over last 3 games, Raiders 4).

Just that the Bucs have far more mouths to feed but the Dolphins - DaVante Parker might miss the game, Gesicki might miss the game, and if both of those happen, more opportunities for the RBs, IMO.

I was leading more towards Fournette and Ahmed. I think the touches and the matchup are better. Of course, all this means nothing if Gaskins plays. My only concern playing Ahmed is how well the raiders kept Ekcler in check

46 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Gaskin is activated so my decision becomes easy.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CR91 said:

I was leading more towards Fournette and Ahmed. I think the touches and the matchup are better. Of course, all this means nothing if Gaskins plays. My only concern playing Ahmed is how well the raiders kept Ekeler in check

2 things there. Ever since Ekeler came back, Herbert was asked to dink and dunk for a lower YPA. It benefited Ekeler owners like me in fantasy but hurt Herbert owners because he had been free lancing more, moving out of the pocket more for a higher depth of YPA prior to the Patriots game. This Thursday night, they went back to the old Herbert ways where Ekeler was not the first or second read and completed passes much farther down the field. The goal line opportunities - they used Ballage for 1 and Herbert took the other rushing TD, thus evaporating Ekeler's TD chances. That is what actually happened.

They sold out to the run so badly (probably because Gruden fired the previous DC for that) that WRs were running open against the Raiders but at the goal line, they still couldn't come up with the stops even when it was obvious the Chargers were going to run it. Problem was, Ekeler was not the goal line back in that game.  I watched the game agonizingly as those happened. Between Ekeler, Drake and Mike Davis in another league, I did not get a single TD. Won't be the case with Gaskin, IMO.

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

2 things there. Ever since Ekeler came back, Herbert was asked to dink and dunk for a lower YPA. It benefited Ekeler owners like me in fantasy but hurt Herbert owners because he had been free lancing more, moving out of the pocket more for a higher depth of YPA prior to the Patriots game. This Thursday night, they went back to the old Herbert ways where Ekeler was not the first or second read and completed passes much farther down the field. The goal line opportunities - they used Ballage for 1 and Herbert took the other rushing TD, thus evaporating Ekeler's TD chances. That is what actually happened.

They sold out to the run so badly (probably because Gruden fired the previous DC for that) that WRs were running open against the Raiders but at the goal line, they still couldn't come up with the stops even when it was obvious the Chargers were going to run it. Problem was, Ekeler was not the goal line back in that game.  I watched the game agonizingly as those happened. Between Ekeler, Drake and Mike Davis in another league, I did not get a single TD. Won't be the case with Gaskin, IMO.

Regardless, it's a moot point. Gaskin is already owned so it's Fournette and Johnson which is fine because their matchups are really good.