Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This is the team I'm getting. Tell me what you think.

Team 10 non-ppr

QB- Wilson, Rodgers

RB - Henry, Aaron Jones, Ingram, Michel

WR - Cooper, Lockett, Chark, Ruggs, Hardmon

TE - Gronk, Hooper

D - Ravens

K - Lutz

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, CR91 said:

This is the team I'm getting. Tell me what you think.

Team 10 non-ppr

QB- Wilson, Rodgers

RB - Henry, Aaron Jones, Ingram, Michel

WR - Cooper, Lockett, Chark, Ruggs, Hardmon

TE - Gronk, Hooper

D - Ravens

K - Lutz

That is a very good team, you should do well. You will have to pick what weeks you play Wilson and Rodgers, just guess right.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2020 at 3:36 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is a very good team, you should do well. You will have to pick what weeks you play Wilson and Rodgers, just guess right.

So I drafted today

QB - Murray, Big Ben

RB - Henry, Gurley, Connor, Bredia

WR - Adams, Godwin, Chark, Marquise Brown, Ruggs

TE - Engram, Hockenson

D - Ravens

Not bad if my back's stay healthy

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CR91 said:

So I drafted today

QB - Murray, Big Ben

RB - Henry, Gurley, Connor, Bredia

WR - Adams, Godwin, Chark, Marquise Brown, Ruggs

TE - Engram, Hockenson

D - Ravens

Not bad if my back's stay healthy

Your QB tandem is good if Ben can stay healthy. Murray should have a good year statistically having Hopkins. I like your WR's and your D. I had Henry last year, he was a awesome. If he can do for you what he did for me, you will do really well.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Your QB tandem is good if Ben can stay healthy. Murray should have a good year statistically having Hopkins. I like your WR's and your D. I had Henry last year, he was a awesome. If he can do for you what he did for me, you will do really well.

Agreed. I just need Gurley and Connor to stay healthy and I have a solid squad imo

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Agreed. I just need Gurley and Connor to stay healthy and I have a solid squad imo

Yeah I will be curious to see how much Gurley has left in the tank. If he plays near what he was you will be in real good shape. A change of scenery may be what he needs?

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I will be curious to see how much Gurley has left in the tank. If he plays near what he was you will be in real good shape. A change of scenery may be what he needs?

If Gurley can give me say 8-11 points a game, I'll take that. I'm not expecting RB1 numbers

• 4 weeks later...

@2006Coltsbestever I'm think of benching Gurley for Joshua Kelley vs the Panthers. Eleker will obviously get the majority of snaps, but I think with Herbert starting, Chargers will lean on their run game. Also Gurley has been pretty underwhelming so far and I'm not too big on his matchup vs the bears. What do you think?

5 hours ago, CR91 said:

@2006Coltsbestever I'm think of benching Gurley for Joshua Kelley vs the Panthers. Eleker will obviously get the majority of snaps, but I think with Herbert starting, Chargers will lean on their run game. Also Gurley has been pretty underwhelming so far and I'm not too big on his matchup vs the bears. What do you think?

Yeah I would probably go with that although I think the Falcons will beat the Bears. Gurley might play well. That is a tough one. I am 50/50 on it. @Jared Cisneros might have some input on this as well. Tough call.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, CR91 said:

I would start Kelley over Gurley. Kelley is the clear no2 behind Eckler and he got 23 carries last week Vs KC. He also gets the goal-line carries. Gurley in comparision, is taken out when in the red zone, and Matt Ryan usually throws for most of the TDs the Falcons get anyway. Gurley is an rb that gets the most useless of carries from a fantasy perspective. Use Kelley and his 20 carries against a terrible Carolina run defense. You'll probably get around 100 yds and a td.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1