Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Frank Reich Coaches Another Team

coltsfeva

30 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Whoever said it, I thought it was hilarious!  And I wish him/her the best of luck with that!

That may of been me, I love Kay Adams on Good Morning Football. She's an absolute cutie and extremely intelligent about football. She's around my age as well (I'm 33). So I'd ask her out in a second if given the chance.

21 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

That may of been me, I love Kay Adams on Good Morning Football. She's an absolute cutie and extremely intelligent about football. She's around my age as well (I'm 33). So I'd ask her out in a second if given the chance.

If it was you - very funny!  When I was reading that thread it almost made me spit out my coffee.  

She is a doll and the show is the best sports show on.  I think she used to date Danny Amendola, but she may be available now.  Good luck!

On 8/7/2020 at 8:31 AM, ColtsSouljah said:

Another neat factor here is that Reich is actually a Seminary graduate (including actual church experience). It's not just some "I paid $25 online and got 'ordained' so I could marry my friends" deal.

Not just a seminary graduate he was also a pastor of a church before he decided to go into coaching.  

In all likelyhood this isn't his first wedding.  First in a long time. . . but not first ever.

Archived