Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reserve/Covid-19 players list

Here are the players on the Commissioners Reserve/Covid-19 list by team.

Atlanta Falcons

Reserve/COVID: DB Jamal Carter, RB Keith Smith, DB Jaylinn Hawkins, DT Tyeler Davison, QB Danny Etling

Baltimore Ravens

Reserve/COVID: DB Nigel Warrior

Buffalo Bills

Reserve/COVID: DT Vincent Taylor, WR Duke Williams, DB Isiah Brown, DB Dane Jackson, DB Siran Neal

Chicago Bears

Reserve/COVID: RB Artavis Pierce, TE Eric Saubert, DE John Jenkins

Cincinnati Bengals

Reserve/COVID: DE Kendall Futrell

Cleveland Browns

Reserve/COVID: RB Dontrell Hilliard, DB Jovante Moffatt, P Jamie Gillan

Denver Broncos

Reserve/COVID: TE Andrew Beck

Detroit Lions

Reserve/COVID: QB Matthew Stafford, WR Kenny Golladay, TE T.J. Hockenson, CB Amani Oruwariye, S Jalen Elliott, CB Justin Coleman, TE Isaac Nauta, P Arryn Siposs

Green Bay Packers

Reserve/COVID: K mason Crosby, DT Treyvon Hester, LB Greg Roberts, TE Jace Sternberger

Indianapolis Colts

Reserve/COVID: WR Malik Henry, DB Jackson Porter

Jacksonville Jaguars

Reserve/COVID: DB Luq Barcoo (returned 7-31), NT Davon Hamilton, OT Ryan Pope, OT Jawaan Taylor, DB Josiah Scott (returned July 29), OG Tre’Vour Wallace-Simms, TE Charles Jones, DB Parry Nickerson, QB Gardner Minshew

Kansas City Chiefs

Reserve/COVID: WR Aleva Hifo (returned 7-31)

Los Angeles Rams

Reserve/COVID: TE Michael Hoecht, LB Terrell Lewis

Las Vegas Raiders

Reserve/COVID: RB Devontae Booker

Miami Dolphins

Reserve/COVID: LS Blake Ferguson, DT Benito Jones, DB Cordrea Tankersley, LB Jerome Baker, DT Zach Sieler

Minnesota Vikings

Reserve/COVID: LB Anthony Barr, OT Blake Brandel (returned 7-31), S Brian Cole, OG Tyler Higby, WR Justin Jefferson, DE Ifeadi Odenigbo, LB Cameron Smith, OT Olisaemeka Udoh

New York Giants

Reserve/COVID: WR David Sills

New York Jets

Reserve/COVID: LB Ahmad Gooden, DB Shyheim Carter, CB Bryce Hall

Philadelphia Eagles

Reserve/COVID: LB Nathan Gerry, OT Lane Johnson, OT Jordan Mailata

Pittsburgh Steelers

Reserve/COVID: DB Arrion Springs, CB Justin Layne

San Francisco 49ers

Reserve/COVID: WR Richie James, RB Jeffery Wilson

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Reserve/COVID: RB Ke’Shawn Vaughn, RB Raymond Calais, RB Aca'Cedric Ware

Tennessee Titans

Reserve/COVID: OT Isaiah Wilson

Washington Football Team

Reserve/COVID: TE Logan Thomas

5 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Here are the players on the Commissioners Reserve/Covid-19 list by team.

Thanks, so that apparently means the following teams have zero at the moment:

Arizona Cardinals

Carolina Panthers

Dallas Cowboys

Houston Texans

LA Chargers

Jacksonville Jaguars

NE Patriots

New Orleans Saints

Seattle Seahawks

I think so far it’s been pretty good. Glad to see no colt veterans are on the list. Also read a tweet some players come off pretty quick. They were exposed so once they get a couple negative tests they can come back. It’s all going to be up to the players not to do anything stupid. MLB seems to have no control at all.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

I think so far it’s been pretty good. Glad to see no colt veterans are on the list. Also read a tweet some players come off pretty quick. They were exposed so once they get a couple negative tests they can come back. It’s all going to be up to the players not to do anything stupid. MLB seems to have no control at all.

It's easy to say that when in reality nothing has really started yet. 

Just the sheer amount of personnel that not only includes the players you have all the other people involved. 

I am trying to stay positive but I have a feeling there is going to be a problem before the actual start of the season and will get worse as the season goes along. 

2 hours ago, Dogg63 said:

Arizona Cardinals

Carolina Panthers

Dallas Cowboys

Houston Texans

LA Chargers

Jacksonville Jaguars

NE Patriots

New Orleans Saints

Seattle Seahawks

Jacksonville does

Gardner Minshew

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

It's easy to say that when in reality nothing has really started yet. 

Just the sheer amount of personnel that not only includes the players you have all the other people involved. 

I am trying to stay positive but I have a feeling there is going to be a problem before the actual start of the season and will get worse as the season goes along. 

Remember that these all aren’t positive cases. Some are just because they were exposed. Seems the nfl is also taking into account the possibility of false tests which I think is good. Another reason players may come off quick. The good thing is no one will be playing or allowed in the building with a positive test or with symptoms before a positive test. As much as they are testing I am hopeful it won’t spread. That entire Marlins thing was because players were going to bars and nightclubs. NFL has put fines in place which is a good deterant.  The fact we still have teams with no cases is good. Jags did add some today including Minshew and the eagles head coach got a positive test. It’s all going to be up to the players to be responsible. If they aren’t it could go down hill fast.

4 hours ago, Dogg63 said:

Arizona Cardinals

Carolina Panthers

Dallas Cowboys

Houston Texans

LA Chargers

Jacksonville Jaguars

NE Patriots

New Orleans Saints

Seattle Seahawks

I think its 8 teams. Jaguars got left off somehow,  but I have since added their players now.