Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reserve/Covid-19 players list


Recommended Posts

Here are the players on the Commissioners Reserve/Covid-19 list by team.

 

Atlanta Falcons

Reserve/COVID: DB Jamal Carter, RB Keith Smith, DB Jaylinn Hawkins, DT Tyeler Davison, QB Danny Etling

 

Baltimore Ravens

Reserve/COVID: DB Nigel Warrior

 

Buffalo Bills

Reserve/COVID: DT Vincent Taylor, WR Duke Williams, DB Isiah Brown, DB Dane Jackson, DB Siran Neal

 

Chicago Bears

Reserve/COVID: RB Artavis Pierce, TE Eric Saubert, DE John Jenkins

 

Cincinnati Bengals

Reserve/COVID: DE Kendall Futrell

 

Cleveland Browns

Reserve/COVID: RB Dontrell Hilliard, DB Jovante Moffatt, P Jamie Gillan

 

Denver Broncos

Reserve/COVID: TE Andrew Beck

 

Detroit Lions

Reserve/COVID: QB Matthew Stafford, WR Kenny Golladay, TE T.J. Hockenson, CB Amani Oruwariye, S Jalen Elliott, CB Justin Coleman, TE Isaac Nauta, P Arryn Siposs

 

Green Bay Packers

Reserve/COVID: K mason Crosby, DT Treyvon Hester, LB Greg Roberts, TE Jace Sternberger

 

Indianapolis Colts

Reserve/COVID: WR Malik Henry, DB Jackson Porter

 

Jacksonville Jaguars

Reserve/COVID: DB Luq Barcoo (returned 7-31), NT Davon Hamilton, OT Ryan Pope, OT Jawaan Taylor, DB Josiah Scott (returned July 29), OG Tre’Vour Wallace-Simms, TE Charles Jones, DB Parry Nickerson, QB Gardner Minshew

 

Kansas City Chiefs

Reserve/COVID: WR Aleva Hifo (returned 7-31)

 

Los Angeles Rams

Reserve/COVID: TE Michael Hoecht, LB Terrell Lewis

 

Las Vegas Raiders

Reserve/COVID: RB Devontae Booker

 

Miami Dolphins

Reserve/COVID: LS Blake Ferguson, DT Benito Jones, DB Cordrea Tankersley, LB Jerome Baker, DT Zach Sieler

 

Minnesota Vikings

Reserve/COVID: LB Anthony Barr, OT Blake Brandel (returned 7-31), S Brian Cole, OG Tyler Higby, WR Justin Jefferson, DE Ifeadi Odenigbo, LB Cameron Smith, OT Olisaemeka Udoh

 

New York Giants

Reserve/COVID: WR David Sills

 

New York Jets

Reserve/COVID: LB Ahmad Gooden, DB Shyheim Carter, CB Bryce Hall

 

Philadelphia Eagles

Reserve/COVID: LB Nathan Gerry, OT Lane Johnson, OT Jordan Mailata

 

Pittsburgh Steelers

Reserve/COVID: DB Arrion Springs, CB Justin Layne

 

San Francisco 49ers

Reserve/COVID: WR Richie James, RB Jeffery Wilson

 

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Reserve/COVID: RB Ke’Shawn Vaughn, RB Raymond Calais, RB Aca'Cedric Ware

 

Tennessee Titans

Reserve/COVID: OT Isaiah Wilson

 

Washington Football Team

Reserve/COVID: TE Logan Thomas

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Here are the players on the Commissioners Reserve/Covid-19 list by team.

Thanks, so that apparently means the following teams have zero at the moment:

 

Arizona Cardinals

Carolina Panthers

Dallas Cowboys

Houston Texans

LA Chargers

Jacksonville Jaguars

NE Patriots

New Orleans Saints

Seattle Seahawks

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think so far it’s been pretty good. Glad to see no colt veterans are on the list. Also read a tweet some players come off pretty quick. They were exposed so once they get a couple negative tests they can come back. It’s all going to be up to the players not to do anything stupid. MLB seems to have no control at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chloe6124 said:

I think so far it’s been pretty good. Glad to see no colt veterans are on the list. Also read a tweet some players come off pretty quick. They were exposed so once they get a couple negative tests they can come back. It’s all going to be up to the players not to do anything stupid. MLB seems to have no control at all.

It's easy to say that when in reality nothing has really started yet. 

Just the sheer amount of personnel that not only includes the players you have all the other people involved. 

 I am trying to stay positive but I have a feeling there is going to be a problem before the actual start of the season and will get worse as the season goes along. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dogg63 said:

Thanks, so that apparently means the following teams have zero at the moment:

 

Arizona Cardinals

Carolina Panthers

Dallas Cowboys

Houston Texans

LA Chargers

Jacksonville Jaguars

NE Patriots

New Orleans Saints

Seattle Seahawks

 

Jacksonville does

  Gardner Minshew

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

It's easy to say that when in reality nothing has really started yet. 

Just the sheer amount of personnel that not only includes the players you have all the other people involved. 

 I am trying to stay positive but I have a feeling there is going to be a problem before the actual start of the season and will get worse as the season goes along. 

Remember that these all aren’t positive cases. Some are just because they were exposed. Seems the nfl is also taking into account the possibility of false tests which I think is good. Another reason players may come off quick. The good thing is no one will be playing or allowed in the building with a positive test or with symptoms before a positive test. As much as they are testing I am hopeful it won’t spread. That entire Marlins thing was because players were going to bars and nightclubs. NFL has put fines in place which is a good deterant.  The fact we still have teams with no cases is good. Jags did add some today including Minshew and the eagles head coach got a positive test. It’s all going to be up to the players to be responsible. If they aren’t it could go down hill fast.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dogg63 said:

Thanks, so that apparently means the following teams have zero at the moment:

 

Arizona Cardinals

Carolina Panthers

Dallas Cowboys

Houston Texans

LA Chargers

Jacksonville Jaguars

NE Patriots

New Orleans Saints

Seattle Seahawks

 

 

I think its 8 teams. Jaguars got left off somehow,  but I have since added their players now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...