Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts place TY Hilton on active/NFI list

UKColt13

3 hours ago, IinD said:

I think he'll be able to pull off the 5 game season.. Lol. 

Not trying to downplay current events, but he nor anyone else will have to play 16+ games this year.

Sadly I agree with you.  But one look at what is just starting to happen with baseball right now and it becomes clear:  the full NFL season is in jeopardy.

At any rate, not worried about TY yet.  Season is still a full month+ away.

36 minutes ago, AZColt11 said:

Sadly I agree with you.  But one look at what is just starting to happen with baseball right now and it becomes clear:  the full NFL season is in jeopardy.

At any rate, not worried about TY yet.  Season is still a full month+ away.

I'm definitely not a doom and gloomer, but it's definitely clear this will be a makeshift season. For me, it doesn't produce much excitement. I hate that I feel like that, but there's just too much going against a full regular normal operating season.

Definitely not worried about TY as well. Way to early to start that. At this point of the season he could of been asked how he feels and said hammy is tight but I'm good and they basically said ok rest up we'll throw you on the list.

1 hour ago, buccolts said:

Boy, that was just a year ago.

Seems like 3.

When I first posted it I originally said "a couple of years ago".  After I posted it on I did face palm and corrected it.  It does seem like a long time ago.  Last year was THAT bad and this virus has thrown in all things out of proportion.

On 8/2/2020 at 8:37 PM, Moosejawcolt said:

There is no way.....now way, I offer him a long term contract after this year.

He legit said he wants 1-2 years whatever we offer him pretty much id do it  but with incentives on games played (healthy) not injured 

On 8/2/2020 at 1:20 PM, Shafty138 said:

He's definitely on the tail end, e joy his good games, and hope he can step it up for the stretch run in the playoffs ...

Remember Marvin after he was dinged?

This is starting to remind me of literally Watching Marvin’s physical ability decline.  Not quite there yet, but I look at TY’s age and size.... well, heres to hoping he continues to avoid big hits.  
  The way Ballard has been adding wideouts the last couple years has me wondering if Ballard isn't concerned about 16 game health too.

Archived