Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Antonio Brown suspended 8 games

1 hour ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

The question is which team?

Ravens

He'll probably will retire and unretire by then again.

Dude is a head case. Wouldn't want him near any team I root for.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think he is done, JMO. 

One could hope.

Still facing another potential suspension too.

• Like 3
On 8/1/2020 at 1:15 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think he is done, JMO. 

He is done making rap songs too based on hearing the latest one he made about Andrew?? :)  

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, Four2itus said:

We are not near done hearing about AB. As the revealed affects of CTE grows in the future, AB will be part of that conversation.....and should be. 

I didn't know that narcissism and ego were symptoms of CTE. 

On 8/7/2020 at 2:14 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I actually agree with you, he was never like this 2 years ago. Something is going on.

I know what you’re saying, that he wasn’t always like this.

But I think your timeline is way off.   Two years ago, his craziness was taking him out of Pittsburgh.  Last year was his craziest and he played maybe a game or two for NE after signing a big offseason contract with Oakland.   3 years ago he went live from a Steelers locker room which infuriated Tomlin.

I think this has been coming on for some time, a good number of years. 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I know what you’re saying, that he wasn’t always like this.

But I think your timeline is way off.   Two years ago, his craziness was taking him out of Pittsburgh.  Last year was his craziest and he played maybe a game or two for NE after signing a big offseason contract with Oakland.   3 years ago he went live from a Steelers locker room which infuriated Tomlin.

I think this has been coming on for some time, a good number of years. 

yeah maybe 3 or 4 years and it has got worse so it is hard telling what is going on.

• Like 1
On 8/1/2020 at 1:15 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think he is done, JMO. 

I agree. . . 

Despite his talent in 2019 he was on and got cut/traded from 3 different teams.  One of those teams (Raiders) sent a 3rd and 5th for him and dropped a crap load of money on him.  

Besides the sexual assaults Brown injured his own feet during Cryotherapy because of improper footwear, fought with the NFL over using an unapproved helmet and then when the NFL said he couldn't use the helmet refused to practice, his GM fined him for missing the practices and so he got into an altercation with his GM and may have even threatened him, (Some reports are that Vontaze Burfect of all people held him back.  If you are in a situation where Vontaze Burfect is the calm one. . . you have some serious issues.).  After apologizing for the altercation he demanded a release because the Raiders voided some guaranteed money in his contract.

Then he signs on with the Pats and even Belichick can't get the guy under control because he was threatening his sexual assault accusers.

If a team signs Antonio Brown they are flat out stupid.  To say Brown has a ten cent head is an insult to all the ten cent heads in the NFL.  And not only that, his million dollar body is on the wrong side of 30, he's 32.  Even if a coach could convince him stop being an * he's going to give you what maybe 2 or 3 years more of high level play?  

Not sure I've ever seen someone burn himself out of the NFL in such a short period of time.  Quite frankly part of me wonders about mental health issues because he played for so long in Pittsburgh and did fine and then he just turns into this toxic character.