Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Hate to Bring Up Old Thread Topics But Who Is The Most Overrated Colt?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

Gonzo didn't have Brady his whole career either.  

If Gates, Winslow or Sharp would have had Brady their careers how would they be looked at? 

It's all how you look at things. 

Gates, Winslow and Sharp all played with good/great qbs

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most overrated on the roster is Chad Kelly,  has never played a single regular season game and people think he’s the next Peyton Manning

I’d give you a rec just for having Beet as an avatar, but you don’t get one since Vinny isn’t on the roster.     And he’s still the GOAT.  

2 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Gates, Winslow and Sharp all played with good/great qbs

This is true but none of them played as big of percentages of their offenses as Gronk did IMO. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

This is true but none of them played as big of percentages of their offenses as Gronk did IMO. 

 

That may go against an argument for anyone other than gronk and I lean towards winslow in this argument.   But if bb had a predominance of the plays for gronk.... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

That may go against an argument for anyone other than gronk and I lean towards winslow in this argument.   But if bb had a predominance of the plays for gronk.... 

Yeah Winslow IMO was the heart and soul of that Chargers team for 2 or 3 years.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...