Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

STH: Who is going to do one of the plans?

29 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I am going into my first year as a STH, good timing right?, and was curious how many of the other STH on the forum are planning to do one of the plans if they have a chance too? I am trying to get an idea if I will get my shot

STH here and we decided to get our money back. If we go to a this year it will be a single game ticket

We decided to get refund also since there were too many what if’s. Package A games are so much better but no guarantee which package you will get. You have no idea where the seats will be located. Too many variables to deal with but it was still a hard decision. We are very appreciative of the Colts and Jim Irsay for giving us these options. 

3 hours ago, twfish said:

I'm actually going on wednesday to pick out our seats for the 2021 season. Tickets are so cheap it's hard not to right now. I'd go to every game of I was able too

Hopefully by then they will be full capacity once again. And I agree. I had to wait until this season to finally be close enough to Indy to have it be worth the full season

5 hours ago, jskinnz said:

STH here and we decided to get our money back. If we go to a this year it will be a single game ticket

4 hours ago, tdblue17 said:

We decided to get refund also since there were too many what if’s. Package A games are so much better but no guarantee which package you will get. You have no idea where the seats will be located. Too many variables to deal with but it was still a hard decision. We are very appreciative of the Colts and Jim Irsay for giving us these options. 

I was curious, I know at worst I will just role the credit over as I just dont have the care to refund the money. I also agree A seems as the better one and that would be my pick too. It will be curious how they change seats and who goes where

On 7/30/2020 at 9:27 PM, twfish said:

I'm actually going on wednesday to pick out our seats for the 2021 season. Tickets are so cheap it's hard not to right now. I'd go to every game of I was able too

You have to actually go somewhere to pick out your seats?

On 7/30/2020 at 7:03 PM, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I am going into my first year as a STH, good timing right?, and was curious how many of the other STH on the forum are planning to do one of the plans if they have a chance too? I am trying to get an idea if I will get my shot

It’s going to based on seniority. 

6 hours ago, deedub75 said:

It’s going to based on seniority. 

That I know, and I know that I do not have seniority, but was trying to gather an idea on people who are planning to, to see what is the likelihood there will still be plans when I could have a chance

5 hours ago, Breeze said:

I’m planning to purchase one of the 4 game tickets.  Not sure which one.  Crazy year....I want to be a part of it.  Same reason I’m still going to the 500 this year.

Are you planning to do plan A? 

5 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

That I know, and I know that I do not have seniority, but was trying to gather an idea on people who are planning to, to see what is the likelihood there will still be plans when I could have a chance

Are you planning to do plan A? 

Not sure yet.  Both have interesting aspects.  I like A better but I’d also like to see Burrow, Darnold, and Rodgers in B.  Not crazy about the Jacksonville game after Christmas as I might not be in town.

4 hours ago, Breeze said:

Not sure yet.  Both have interesting aspects.  I like A better but I’d also like to see Burrow, Darnold, and Rodgers in B.  Not crazy about the Jacksonville game after Christmas as I might not be in town.

I see, I am hoping that I can do A. I am moving in to an apartment on Oct 16 so I would end up not being able to attend the Bengals game. Otherwise I wouldve been more fine with either. I do like that they kinda split up the games well though

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 7:03 PM, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Has anyone received the refund yet?

On 8/1/2020 at 6:30 PM, Breeze said:

Have you gotten an email when you will be able to pick a plan yet? What year are you? 

I am stuck out of my account and ticketmaster is behind so I cant see yet

Archived