Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This could be our year

NannyMcafee

19 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I am with you on that opinion. Like I brought up in an earlier thread just the logistics is next to impossible. 

Not too many has brought up the mental aspects of all this and how it can effect the players. How much into football can these players get into with this issue in the back of their minds? 

It's not only the team mates, it's playing against other teams players. Players can't hit each other without breathing on each other. Some say mask or coverings for each player but how will that effect their breathing or ability to cool themselves down? 

So MLB and NBA can do it (watching both live right now) but the NFL won't be able to pull it off?  

38 minutes ago, ThePowerslave said:

So MLB and NBA can do it (watching both live right now) but the NFL won't be able to pull it off?  

Well MLB is starting to have their problems and it is yet to be determined about the longer term effects of the NBA.

Look at football at the college level. 

Just the sheer amount of people involved in the NFL compared to NBA and MLB makes it a whole different animal to tame. 

Rivers looks to be in great shape I have been trying not to get excited about this season with all the uncertainty of it all but that is becoming very difficult. We will be a much differnt offense with a gun sliger at the helm.

Archived