Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Turay and Alie-Cox to PUP and more roster moves

zibby43

58 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Turay is a couple months behind Fountain. He should be ready but won’t be surprised if they work him in slowly once the season starts.

Change “once” to “if”.   After seeing what’s happening in MLB, I get more discouraged every day.  

There will be alot of hand holding during the upcoming weeks. For he rookies and UDFA this is critical to prove that they belong. For the veterans it will be all about timing and sync up with their teammates. 

The first hurdle is being safe and not lose anybody due to the virus or injuries. 

I think they are going to have alot of fun by keeping it loose. I wish they will film and share some of it.

58 minutes ago, jmac_48 said:

Re: Blackmon going on NFI report 

(non football injury)

How the heck is rehabbing from an ACL qualify as non football injury related, who is trying to fool whom here???

Shhhh. Don't be a blabbermouth and give away team secrets! haha

1 hour ago, jmac_48 said:

Re: Blackmon going on NFI report 

(non football injury)

How the heck is rehabbing from an ACL qualify as non football injury related, who is trying to fool whom here???

The NFI list is for players who suffer an injury outside of the NFL. That could mean they were in a car accident, got injured at home, or suffered an injury during college that carries over to the NFL. 

16 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Change “once” to “if”.   After seeing what’s happening in MLB, I get more discouraged every day.  

We all know all about it, debbie downer.  

No need for people to continually point out the very obvious.  We are all well aware.

15 minutes ago, MacDee1975 said:

We all know all about it, debbie downer.  

No need for people to continually point out the very obvious.  We are all well aware.

You were already aware that I'm getting more discouraged?  Wow, you must be psychic!

Do you also have the lottery numbers for tomorrow?

6 hours ago, Smonroe said:

You were already aware that I'm getting more discouraged?  Wow, you must be psychic!

Do you also have the lottery numbers for tomorrow?

Nobody cares if you are personally getting discouraged.  Save that discussion for your wife.  This message board is about Colts football, not your deep seated fears.

25 minutes ago, MacDee1975 said:

Nobody cares if you are personally getting discouraged.  Save that discussion for your wife.  This message board is about Colts football, not your deep seated fears.

Are you a moderator?  I was civil and stated my personal concern about the Colts season. 

But you're telling me I'm not allowed to do that here?  Wow... that's a first!

I think Banogu starts opposite Houston, healthier than Turay and more explosive than Autry or Muhammad (His setting the edge is his main question and weakness last year ).  Guess it is a good problem to have when 3 players all who are solid can start, only Tyquan Lewis a long shot to start , hoping he is finally healthy and lives up to expectations and breaks out if not he is likely gone maybe sooner rather than later. 

11 hours ago, Legend_Coslosky said:

I'm going to say it before the season even starts. Turay will lead the Colts in sacks in 2020. 

I'd be shocked if this was the case.... I hate to say it, but i think Turray is going to be constantly injured and his career will be cut short / he will lose his shot to be a starter anywhere because of it.

Such a shame because we can all see the potential, i just cant shake the feeling we'll never see him 100% for more than a 5 game stretch... ever. 

Archived