Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Leonard #50 in NFL's topo 100

PeterBowman

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This list is by far the worse list that comes out every year. The NFL Network says it is done by the players but a lot of players were questioned about that in the past and said they had no vote. Leonard should be top 40 at worse, probably around 30. Same for Buckner. 

Not to mention Castonzo has never made the list. He is probably the most under appreciated Colts player in the league. Anthony is a top LT and proved it last year. 

Agreed that Leonard should be top 40 at least.

26 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Not to mention Castonzo has never made the list. He is probably the most under appreciated Colts player in the league. Anthony is a top LT and proved it last year. 

Agreed that Leonard should be top 40 at least.

Well Castonzo has been the least appreciated player right here in this forum. For a few years right here in this forum there were plenty of fans who disrespected him. 

The Colts in general are overlooked by most all medias. 

Big Q is the only one who any attention is given to. That's because his is considered one of the best if not the best at his position. He plays a position that normally don't get the attention. 

Leonard plays a position where there are quite a few great players in that position. 

50 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

I feel DL. However, Julio Jones at 11 is the biggest knock.

I agree.

I think Michael Thomas got a little too much love for breaking Marvs receptions record.  Thomas is good, but better than Jones and Nuk?

And McCaffrey and Henry are good, but two RBs in the top 10?

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I agree.

I think Michael Thomas got a little too much love for breaking Marvs receptions record.  Thomas is good, but better than Jones and Nuk?

And McCaffrey and Henry are good, but two RBs in the top 10?

giphy.gif

McCaffrey is more a total football player than a RB. Just my opinion. He is as close to Faulk as there has been since Faulk as far as running and catching. Different types of runners but the results can be compared. He hasn't had the QB that Faulk had either. 

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

angry homer simpson GIF, to the people that do this list lol. He should've at least made the top 100, that is crazy. 

Rivers had a very poor season on a very poor team last year.   This is what happens.  You become NFL Roadkill.   

Hey, if it makes our top players all play the “disrespect” card, then I’m all for it! 

On 7/28/2020 at 12:39 AM, crazycolt1 said:

Well Castonzo has been the least appreciated player right here in this forum. For a few years right here in this forum there were plenty of fans who disrespected him. 

Absolutely true.  Castonzo is one of the most underrated players in the entire game and he's even under rated on his own team.  He rarely misses games too.  

• 1 month later...

Archived