Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Darius Leonard vs Gary Brackett

Boss7894

4 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

So what?

You said he was poor at tackling and even had his weight wrong.

The dude missed 5 tackles last season and he weighs 230 lbs. 

I never said he was poor at tackling and if I did it was my mistake.. I just think he is a mismatch against bigger players because he is so light. Playing at 215 is very light and u r no match for an O linemen who may out weigh u by 100 pounds. It is kind of in Indys favour should their line backers want big money. They can scout both linebackers and safeties to play his position.

32 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I never said he was poor at tackling and if I did it was my mistake.. I just think he is a mismatch against bigger players because he is so light. Playing at 215 is very light and u r no match for an O linemen who may out weigh u by 100 pounds. It is kind of in Indys favour should their line backers want big money. They can scout both linebackers and safeties to play his position.

For the life of me I just don't understand your reasoning. 

The article you listed says exactly why he wants to play at 215-220 lbs.

The game is faster than it used to be. 

We have one of the premier linebackers in the league and you are worried about money and looking for someone to replace him? 

For years we struggled to find players of his caliber and you have a problem with it? Sorry, it makes no sense. 

6 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

For the life of me I just don't understand your reasoning. 

The article you listed says exactly why he wants to play at 215-220 lbs.

The game is faster than it used to be. 

We have one of the premier linebackers in the league and you are worried about money and looking for someone to replace him? 

For years we struggled to find players of his caliber and you have a problem with it? Sorry, it makes no sense. 

I think u r missing my point. I actually think there is going to b a trend towards power football.  Everyone has an opinion. When someone doesnt agree eith u....u say they make no sense. I will tap out

Archived