Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Colts fan reaction to the 2019-2020 NFL season

stitches

I wish I would have slept through that Saints game.  Great point about Grigson.

Sometimes I like to watch the second half of the KC playoff game.  Just to make sure we complete the comeback.  It’s always a joy to watch, until they cut to the shot of Grigson up in the booth and talk about what a great GM he is.  

21 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

I wish I would have slept through that Saints game.  Great point about Grigson.

Sometimes I like to watch the second half of the KC playoff game.  Just to make sure we complete the comeback.  It’s always a joy to watch, until they cut to the shot of Grigson up in the booth and talk about what a great GM he is.  

That was 2013....    he looked pretty darn good by then and would for another year or so.. 

The wheels didn’t start to fall off until 15, 16 and 17.    By then it was obvious to a blind man how bad Grigson was at his job.

4 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

That was 2013....    he looked pretty darn good by then and would for another year or so.. 

The wheels didn’t start to fall off until 15, 16 and 17.    By then it was obvious to a blind man how bad Grigson was at his job.

Grigs allowed things to go to his head.  He seemed to think he was bigger than the team.  All GQ lookin with his suits and slicked back hair.

I like how casually Ballard dresses, and how humbly he speaks about himself.  He is being recognized for it too.  I think we have a great leader at the moment.  Hopefully things continue this way for a while.

Archived