Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
TheMarine

The Nelson Report - Attempting to Highlight Our OLine In Action

Howdy Howdy! 

Thanks to COVID wrecking the hotel/hospitality industry I am job hunting, which means I have more time on my hands. So, I shall use my GamePass and record The OLine into a quasi highlight/breakdown of scheme, featuring the entire game (Sans special teams). I am not confident in my voice overs in so far as breaking down what was going on but I believe it'd be interesting to attempt to see what worked and what didn't from the OLine's perspective. If theres interest, I'll keep it going as long as I have the GamePass!

One thing Ive noticed by focusing most of my attention on Q: You're not beating him with power, and his technique is too good to get by with speed. You better bring both with great technique. Q does seem to get in trouble at time when he attempts to overpower vs allowing his technique to win the rep. And Im 99% certain the scouting report for San Diego said that Melvin's best move was a spin to the inside. Nelson was WAITING for that several times before finally popping him HARD in the 4th with the most disrespectful block the entire game. 

Rendering Part 1 now of the first half, will add graphics and attempt to diagram the OLine basic blocking scheme

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1